Not enough Cat topics here

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
so.....I guess I'll start one. Funny cat pictures.

Michael said:
so.....I guess I'll start one. Funny cat pictures.

Speaking of funny cats, I had a funny stray cat come in and visit last night...

My cat is tougher than your cat.

He never moved after this smack. Dog ran away, though. ;)

Henning said:
Speaking of funny cats, I had a funny stray cat come in and visit last night...
I had 2 of those funny cats when I was a kid. Funniest little critters (well, at least the first summer they were!) I've ever seen. We used to crack up watching them wash marshmallows while they dissolved in their paws. They would look all over for that marshmallow, come get another one and do it all over again!

Brian Austin said:
My cat is tougher than your cat.

He never moved after this smack. Dog ran away, though. ;)

My cat pictures are at home, but picture this -

80 pound Golden Retriever

6 pound cat

Cat hates dog. Dog doesn't understand (total sweety, not a mean bone in her body).

More than once, dog running for her life, cat in hot pursuit. Why? Simply because the dog was in the same hemisphere as the cat.

Daughter came home from college a few years ago with a new cat. The kitten saw the dog and literally climbed the wall. Didn't take long for the kitten to figure out the dog was harmless. Annoying sometimes, but harmless. He now ignores her. She can't get a rise out of him for anything.

What was that Heinlein quote someone posted recently? "Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs had just better get used to it"?

Now, here's a hard working cat (yeah, right!). In his prime, he weighed around 18 pounds. More like 8 or 9 now, but he is pushing 17 years old. He has always defined the word 'lazy'. I mean, years ago he brought home a mouse. Big deal, you say? It was already caught in a trap! Some hunter. :D

Back