Not another sandwich thread...

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Who has eaten at Bread Zepplin <-- see. Aviation related.

I had lunch there today and it is freaking fantastic.
https://www.breadzeppelin.com/

I have been 3 times and never disappointed.

Wrap-sandwich-at-Bread-Zeppelin-restaurant-in-Irving_110728.jpg

Where's the smoked brisket? I don't see any brisket...I'm disappointed... next.

Looks good, but I don't live in Texas and don't have any reason to go there.

Oh good, for a second I thought this was going to be another thread about sandwiches, that would be ridiculous.....

That's not a wrap. They hollow out a French loaf and stuff your salad inside it. Today I had a buffalo chicken salad stuck inside of French loaf and it was just amazing

So all crust and no crumb? Basically the opposite of Smucker's Uncrustables?
yes and that is what makes it awesome something about the crispiness of that bread juxtaposed against some sort of southwest chicken salad. Oh and they run the bread through a toaster before they gut it it's just so awesome this thing's going to catch on mark my words

yes and that is what makes it awesome something about the crispiness of that bread juxtaposed against some sort of southwest chicken salad. Oh and they run the bread through a toaster before they gut it it's just so awesome this thing's going to catch on mark my words
So what do they do with the leftover guts?

They use them for crotons and bread pudding

They hollow out a French loaf and stuff your salad inside it.

Sounds good.

How do they hollow it out, without hurting themselves?

Somehow I’m imagining a paint mixer.

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-5_3-49-19.jpeg
    upload_2019-11-5_3-49-19.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
That's not a wrap. They hollow out a French loaf and stuff your salad inside it. Today I had a buffalo chicken salad stuck inside of French loaf and it was just amazing
Sounds awful. Salad on bread crusts. Me, I made myself the best Sourdough Russian black bread over the weekend. Used a banneton and everything. Makes great sandwiches that I'm eating this week. Sucks to be you guys eating slop.

Do the same thing with lettuce instead of hollowed out bread, and stuff it to the hilt with smoked brisket, and I'm in.

Sounds awful. Salad on bread crusts. Me, I made myself the best Sourdough Russian black bread over the weekend. Used a banneton and everything. Makes great sandwiches that I'm eating this week. Sucks to be you guys eating slop.

You do realize that not everyone shares your taste in food, yes? And that just saying you make the best something does not make it objectively, or even subjectively so?

Do the same thing with lettuce instead of hollowed out bread, and stuff it to the hilt with smoked brisket, and I'm in.
mmm...

I'm considering making pastrami...soon. If I can actually get around to doing it, there will be pics.

If I do it, I'll end up getting a whole brisket. The flat will be pastrami and the point will be burnt ends.

I don't think it will be this weekend, I need to brine the flat for 4-5 days and I don't think I'll be able to get one and get it started pickling soon enough to be ready for Saturday.

You do realize that not everyone shares your taste in food, yes? And that just saying you make the best something does not make it objectively, or even subjectively so?
If someone really likes bread crusts, I feel sorry for them. The only reason someone wouldn't like what I brought for lunch today is they've never had anything like it. Six for them, but that's life.

If someone really likes bread crusts, I feel sorry for them. The only reason someone wouldn't like what I brought for lunch today is they've never had anything like it. Six for them, but that's life.

If someone really likes being a vegetarian, I feel sorry for them. The only reason someone wouldn't like meat is they've never had anything like it. Six for them, but that's life.

Who would want crispy bread in their salad

images

Is a hot dog a sandwich? Its meat between 2 pieces of bread..

I suppose it could be, if you actually separated the bun in to two pieces. Which, by the way, is a quite annoying way to eat a hot dog.

I suppose it could be, if you actually separated the bun in to two pieces. Which, by the way, is a quite annoying way to eat a hot dog.
I guess, technically, it would be a wrap? Or maybe a soft taco?

It looks good to me.

Off-limits for excessive carbs, but good.

None near me anyway. Heavy sigh.

Back