NorthEast POA lunch meet up: Sunday, Feb 17th

Sounds good to me - We'll see what Andy and the others think and have him make a new thread.

Sweet, perhaps this time we can be true aviators and set two dates like both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is our primary system, Sunday or redundant fail-safe. If the wx goes to crap on one we have the other.

Sweet, perhaps this time we can be true aviators and set two dates like both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is our primary system, Sunday or redundant fail-safe. If the wx goes to crap on one we have the other.

Sounds like you are an engineer.

Engine, I believe that you are referring to the Easter Sunday (30-31) weekend. I for one am out! I am also out for March 16-23

My only days available in March are 2-3, 9-10 and 24th. Busy travel Month for me.

How about we shoot for the 9th or 10th of March or take Engine's suggestion as a Primary date w/ a backup date?

Engine, I believe that you are referring to the Easter Sunday (30-31) weekend. I for one am out! I am also out for March 16-23

My only days available in March are 2-3, 9-10 and 24th. Busy travel Month for me.

How about we shoot for the 9th or 10th of March or take Engine's suggestion as a Primary date w/ a backup date?

Works for me!

I'm for whatever date. Just hope I can get at least a weeks heads up to move my schedule around.

Back