CT Arrow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Adios!
Last edited:
Re: NorthEast POA lunch meet up: Sunday, Feb 16th

SCREEN NAME ****NAME*****HOW MANY? ***AIRCRAFT****OTHER

CTArrow...........Andy & Jason...........2..............Arrow IV..................
Cap'n Ron........Ron (maybe +1)........1-2............Tiger......................

Sunday is actually the 17th......So is this for Saturday or Sunday?

Hey i made it on the list! Thanks!

You'll need the mods to change the thread title.

Yea, I know. Just emailed Adam for a "fix".

Last edited:

CTArrow...........Andy & Jason...........2..............Arrow IV..................
Cap'n Ron........Ron (maybe +1)........1-2............Tiger......................
Aztec Driver.....Bryon(+1).....2....(if daughter doesn't deliver)....Twinkie

I live in Long Branch NJ anybody coming from Souther Jersey or Central Jersey I can catch a ride with?

numl0ck.........Steve (maybe +1).........1-2.........Cheetah

I'll be there if I'm not on work travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tom-flying......Tom & Jackie..............2.............Archer

Yea, I know. Just emailed Adam for a "fix".

Which he did:D
Tom-flying......Tom & Jackie..............2.............Archer
Gary & AdamZ................................2..............PA28 Turbine Conversion

CTArrow...........Andy & Jason............2..............Arrow IV..................
numl0ck..........Steve (maybe +1).....1-2.............Cheetah
Tom-flying.......Tom & Jackie.............2...............Archer
Gary & AdamZ……………………………………..2............ ..PA28 Turbine Conversion
GaryM....…….....Gary,Mary & Vince.....3…………………Sundowner

Last edited:
Hoping that Andy Jason and Steve can dig out for this.

It's been an interesting 24 hours to say the least! Were in good shape! From 22" to over 37" inches of snow in CT. Primary roads in okay shape but secondary roads are a mess. No where to put the snow...

Was over 37K without power as of this morning but that number is dropping quickly. The bitter temps and gusty winds just add to the misery.
I am beginning to question my sanity as to why I live in New England....:yikes:

We got about 36" in Windham.

Finding a place to put the snow is certainly the big challenge.

If you don't have to go out, don't!

It's been an interesting 24 hours to say the least! Were in good shape! From 22" to over 37" inches of snow in CT. Primary roads in okay shape but secondary roads are a mess. No where to put the snow...

Was over 37K without power as of this morning but that number is dropping quickly. The bitter temps and gusty winds just add to the misery.
I am beginning to question my sanity as to why I live in New England....:yikes:

We lost power 7pm Friday night and got it back 2pm Sunday. First night was ok. We woke up Sunday to find the house at a balmy 35*. what fun.

No condition report on the plane. WST got about a foot of snow and the airport is closed until further notice.

Last edited:
We lost power 7pm Friday night and got it back 2pm Sunday. First night was ok. We woke up Sunday to find the house at a balmy 35*. what fun.

No condition report on the plane. WST got about a foot of snow and the airport is closed until further notice.

Good Luck on the plane

CTArrow...........Andy & Jason............2..............Arrow IV..................
numl0ck..........Steve (maybe +1).....1-2.............Cheetah
Tom-flying.......Tom & Jackie.............2...............Archer
Gary & AdamZ……………………………………..2............ ..PA28 Turbine Conversion
GaryM....…….....Gary,Mary & Vince.....3…………………Sundowner

I'm out. I'll be in Nashville picking up my wife and visiting with the new grandson.

Looks like Mother Nature has other plans in store for Saturday night into Sunday morning. Depending on the forecasted models, US and Euro, it might miss us or CT will see 4-6" of snow. Sunday high winds seem pretty sure regardless of the model.

Care to look at another date?

Last edited:
Looks like Mother Nature has other plans in store for Saturday night into Sunday morning. CT Forecast 4-6" of snow and projected high winds for Sunday.

Open for new date suggesstions.....

Yep, saw that, looks iffy for Sunday. Shame we can't have today's weather!

I'm open for most Sunday's except 3/17, plane will be in annual the week before, it may be done, but maybe not.

Gary

Monday the 18th is a Federal holiday, so most of us will be off work -- any thought of that as a weather fall-back?

Monday the 18th is a Federal holiday, so most of us will be off work -- any thought of that as a weather fall-back?

Unfortunately not for me, I am working. But feel free to do a "pop up" meet up :)

The forecast doesn't look like it is going to improve...

A resched seems to be in order. We're good just about any weekend up to mid April.

I'm out of town for work and won't be able to fly until next weekend at the earliest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just realized I have an appointment at Easton MD on Monday for my bienniel altimeter/static/transponder test. So, if anyone wants to have lunch at Sugar Buns with me, I'll be there about noon.

Shall we try again or wait till March sometime......

Dare I even try to plan this again now or wait till March sometime?

Or we do it as a "Pop-up" Meet up. That is announce the day before, pick a place and whoever can make it shows up.

Thoughts?

Re: Shall we try again or wait till March sometime......

Dare I even try to plan this again now or wait till March sometime?

Or we do it as a "Pop-up" Meet up. That is announce the day before, pick a place and whoever can make it shows up.

Thoughts?

Planning a lunch meet is harder than the proverbial herding of cats. I have no problem with having a date on a calendar, if it happens - great, if not, try again!.

Gary

Back