Northeast Fly-in Nov 20th-KBID or KGON

Got another pilot from Beverly that might make it as well. Cherokee. I'm in, depending on weather.

Got another pilot from Beverly that might make it as well. Cherokee. I'm in, depending on weather.

Damn, now I'm even more jealous....

Enjoy guys!

Turns out I have an experiment to preview over the weekend. If I can get that done tomorrow AND get some exercise in, I'll be at KEEN. Count me as a maybe at this point.

I made a reservation for 20. Looks like most people on the FB group are bringing at least one pax. Should be a good turnout!

Hope you can make it, @azure ! You're one of the reasons we picked this location ;)

If the winds are gusting 25 crosswind here tomorrow like they were today, I'll drop out.

I might be driving. Woke up feeling kind crummy. Not bad, but not good enough to fly. Will see how I feel in the morning.

Hope the weather holds for everyone,also would like to get on the New England pilots FB page.

Turns out I have an experiment to preview over the weekend. If I can get that done tomorrow AND get some exercise in, I'll be at KEEN. Count me as a maybe at this point.
Success on both fronts! :)

So I'm definitely in, assuming the weather forecasts for "Down South" hold. Given the forecasts up here, I'd be driving even if I wasn't grounded.

BTW, is this going to be at The Flight Deck? Or the diner outside the gate?

I'll take another look at the winds in around 11 and make a decision then. Borderline for me in the predictions.
Clouds may not cooperate with vfr into keen until the afternoon.

@UngaWunga - plane crash at your airport today... looks like a biplane and pilot only suffered minor injuries (remarkable when you see pics of the crash!). Glad you didn't try to come today, likely would have had to land elsewhere on your return.

Huh... didn't hear about anything. Biplane.. that's no good. I might know them. Hampton can get weird with the winds, especially with gusting crosswinds. Got a flight out in the afternoon to visit some friends. Evening flights are awesome. Good to hear the lunch went well.

Back