NORAD orders Web deletion of transcript

Anyone else pulling down a copy of that transcript? :)

Hmm, I posted too soon. I thought news.com.com had a copy of it.

Does anyone HAVE a copy of that transcript?

Personally I think AOPA, the EAA, and every other pilot web site (incl this one) should host copies. :)

But first we need a really GOOD lawyer...just in case. :)

Greebo said:
Hmm, I posted too soon. I thought news.com.com had a copy of it.

Does anyone HAVE a copy of that transcript?

Personally I think AOPA, the EAA, and every other pilot web site (incl this one) should host copies. :)

But first we need a really GOOD lawyer...just in case. :)

So far, no one on either of the DC pilots email lists I am on has been able to find that transcript. And those folks are HIGHLY motivated, as this is, among other things, a serious regional issue.

Jim G

Joe Williams said:
File an FOIA request, fight the fight, get the transcripts. Then post them :)
\

I'm afraid by that route the 'sensitive' parts would be redacted by the security exception to FOIA. Have you seen some of the coming from Pentegon (and other) FOIA. More black than white on most pages. Often unreadable.

Joe Williams said:
File an FOIA request, fight the fight, get the transcripts. Then post them :)
You file it, and pay for the laywer, and we'll host it. :)

Here's what a friend sent me. I don't think its all of the transcript, but I think it is the offending comments. I also posted this to the red board.

http://cryptome.org/dc-attack.htm

AOPA has already filed an FOIA and protested to the FAA and DHS.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. The same people who fully believe the ADIZ and the FRZ are like a golden dome; a no unknown plane zone; actually believe something said in a public hearing is a security breach. Like tv causes crime; or the tv shows are actually making smarter criminals.
And these are the guys leading our country. When do we start burning books?

Sheesh, do they think that the bad guys can't use a map and a freaking ruler???? I mean, it's right there in front of anyone who has a flipping chart, isn't it???? And they seem to think that no-one could see that 4-minute flight thing until he said something??

Idiots. Nothing but idiots.

Remember that TSA is also the one that had the lawyer violate the judges order in the Moussaoui trial. Stupid.

Back