Non certified equipment in aircraft

By the way, I am a IA. If I saw it in there during annual that would be a show stopper. I'd wonder what other non approved stuff was installed and chase you out of my shop.

By the way, I am an IA and I'm sure as hell not sending any of my Florida friends to you for their annuals. How anal can you get?

Jim

By the way, I am an IA and I'm sure as hell not sending any of my Florida friends to you for their annuals. How anal can you get?
Jim
Agreed, there are much more constructive ways to handle it including a more collaborative "let me research that for you and let's make sure we're both absolutely clear on the legality." As an owner, I would appreciate that approach. But in Florida I guess they don't need customers. Send them to Ohio, I know a few shops that would be happy for the business. :dunno:

Agreed, there are much more constructive ways to handle it including a more collaborative "let me research that for you and let's make sure we're both absolutely clear on the legality." As an owner, I would appreciate that approach. But in Florida I guess they don't need customers. Send them to Ohio, I know a few shops that would be happy for the business. :dunno:
Customer relations Few are the same, many don't understand that it is a personal thing.

Yea this Paulie guy sounds like a great fella. A good fella if you know what I mean...

Back