dsb137

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Bateman
"Surviving the world's most dangerous sport"

Anybody else read this?

How depressing...

It's about Joshua Ramo (the author) Learning to fly Aerobatics, and Aerobatics in general... Stuff about Chambliss, Armstrong, Martin, Loudenslager, Boriak et. al... I thought it would be an interesting read, but the guy seems to be 'death obssesed'... Kind of morbid...

I'm sorry... This should have gone in the "Book Club'... Bad SA...

Last edited:
It's about Joshua Ramo (the author) Learning to fly Aerobatics, and Aerobatics in general... Stuff about Chambliss, Armstrong, Martin, Loudenslager, Boriak et. al... I thought it would be an interesting read, but the guy seems to be 'death obssesed'... Kind of morbid...

Ooooohhhhhhhh, I remember it now. Somebody gave it to us. I started reading it and decided it wasn't worth my time. The guy was into pumping up his ego and sensationalizing.

I'm sorry... This should have gone in the "Book Club'... Bad SA...
No problem. :) It could go here, or it could even go in the aerobatic section.

Dave, welcome to the board. I don't think I've seen ya posting before. I'm over in Oakwood and used to fly out of GVL.

We're slowly building a Georgia Pilot's Association. Below is our inital contact through Yahoo Groups as well as our beginning web site. I'm barely tied in at the moment while finishing CFI but have met several folks. We'd love to have you join up. There's a poker run in the works at this time but I'm not sure of the particulars.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GeorgiaPilotsAssociation/

http://www.georgiapilotsassociation.com/

Ken

Kenny,
I'm on the list... We spoke a while back about flight training at LFC... Unfortunately, all I've been flying as of late is my E-150...

Dave

Kenny,
I'm on the list... We spoke a while back about flight training at LFC... Unfortunately, all I've been flying as of late is my E-150...

Dave
Okay, I do recall someone asking me about LFC a while back but I couldn't recall who it was. I'm flying out of PDK and will be teaching down there once I get the first CFI ticket.

We'll have to hook up sometime and get ya at least some time in the air.

Back