no more pictures

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
I can no longer post pictures in the private conversations? What Gives??

He must Supply naked pictures of the wife or no more posting

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't think photos could ever be dropped into the private messages the way they are in the main message board. If you upload the photo to a hosting site like postimages.org, then paste the link into your private message, the photo should appear.

I don't think photos could ever be dropped into the private messages the way they are in the main message board. If you upload the photo to a hosting site like postimages.org, then paste the link into your private message, the photo should appear.
Too much trouble :(

No, it was meant as a joke not to hurt your feelings.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tom,

The only way to share a photo through Private Conversations is by clicking on the Image icon (next to the smiley face in the text box) and inserting a URL. The ‘Upload a File’ button that we have here in the sub-forums, has never been an option within Private Conversations.

Tom,

The only way to share a photo through Private Conversations is by clicking on the Image icon (next to the smiley face in the text box) and inserting a URL. The ‘Upload a File’ button that we have here in the sub-forums, has never been an option within Private Conversations.
Fix it !

T
The ‘Upload a File’ button that we have here in the sub-forums...

Where is that? I've always uploaded to imgur and then pasted the link in the little pic icon above like you're saying you have to do in a PM.

Not really worth it. It “costs” server space to store your image. To do so, in order for you to share with just one other person doesn’t really make sense from a financial point of view. I guess it could be a nice option for donators, but only if the software already has that feature. Building the feature would not be worth the cost. Personally, I’d much prefer they increase the size limit for avatars. Not the dimensions, but just allow a higher resolution image.

A
That's really gonna same me some time. :confused:

How much time will it save you if you could paste images from the clipboard like this:-

upload_2020-11-29_16-20-3.png

Or drag and drop files like this:-
Salmson-car-badge - Copy-on-white-rebalanced-trimmed.jpg

Back