no geeking out?

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
are we gonna get 20, 30, 40 pages of comments on the airplane cameos in the trailer? one at :45 and one at 1:28....

About a second and a half of a C-185 on floats ... a good start. :D

We've been binging "The Crown" on Netflix. There are several airplane cameos -- some museum pieces, some CG, but all appropriate. Tiger Moth, DC-4, Bristol Brittania, Vickers Viscount, de Havilland Dove, Comet, Ju.52 ...

If only this was real.
upload_2020-9-29_0-20-12.png

..I'm not loving Remi Malek as the villain. Max Zorin (Walken, obviously) and Le Chiffre (Mikkelsen) were the best. It's almost like Remi is "too mainstream"

What is there to geek out about; I didn’t see any aerobatics?

This will likely be the first Christmas Eve in many, many years that we don't go out to a movie. It will likely be the first Christmas in many years that we don't go out to eat Chinese food.

Man is it going to be boring.

Nice!! It reminds me a lot of the Fouga Magister.. really cool plane

There were a few dilapidated ones sitting at Chino.. very cool little "Star Wars"-esq little planes

This will likely be the first Christmas Eve in many, many years that we don't go out to a movie. It will likely be the first Christmas in many years that we don't go out to eat Chinese food.

Man is it going to be boring.
Steingar, a casualty of COVID. One of the living dead. Can you say RIP to a zombie?

About a second and a half of a C-185 on floats ... a good start. :D

We've been binging "The Crown" on Netflix. There are several airplane cameos -- some museum pieces, some CG, but all appropriate. Tiger Moth, DC-4, Bristol Brittania, Vickers Viscount, de Havilland Dove, Comet, Ju.52 ...

"The Crown" is very good. I'm looking forward to the 4th season staring. I think I read somewhere where Netflix will produce a 5th season, as well. There has to be a reason to keep Netflix. :D

Back