Nicholas is in the hospital

I'm sorry to hear this--please keep us updated.

Good grief!!!! That's horrible. Please send our best wishes to Nick. He is in our thoughts. If you get a chance to give us an update on Nick's condition we would really appreciate it.

(Moved to Hangar Talk)

Jeez.... just when he gives up smoking.... :dunno:

Please give us info on where to call, Dad.

Oh no! Take care of him and keep us as informed as you can. He's an important member of our community and we need him to get well.

Please pass along our prayers and well wishes to Nick.

Aw, ****.

Thanks for letting us know - and please pass along our words of encouragement.

I'm very sorry to hear about this... please keep us informed. The fact that he was able to request this is a good sign, though.

Speedy recovery, Nick!

He'll be in my thoughts - Please don't hesitate to post here if there's anything he (or you) needs.

I'm sure I can safely speak on behalf of everyone here at Pilots of America when I wish Nick a speedy and total recovery. Thank you so much for letting us know, and if you would be so kind, please convey to him our best wishes. He will be in our thoughts constantly through his recovery.

Warmest regards,
Chuck Haeberle
Pilots of America Management Council

And in the spirit of laughter being the best medicine, please also tell Nick that his hospital time will certainly help him in his goal to quit smoking. :)

Oh my God! That's horrible!

Please tell Nick I said to get well soon too, and I am glad that he was well enough to ask you to let us know what happened. He is an important member of this community, and we look forward to having him back here.

P.S. - may the drunk b*****d who did this be found and brought to task (as doubtful as it is).

Speedy recovery to Nick. Please keep us informed how he is doing. We all care about him.

By the way, this is exactly the right place to tell us about him.

Holy #$%(*, *#(*&# #%*&#!!!

C'mon Nick! You've got to come back and post "looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking." :p

Get well soon, man.

-Rich

Oh, that's awful news!! Please tell him we say hi, and continue to provide updates. Does he still have Piper? Is there somebody who can check on the puppy while Nick's in the hospital? Dad, are you there with him?

. . . . and Maine is in pain upon learning of the unfortunate news befalling Nick. Best wishes for his quick recovery.

HR

That sucks. We need to round up a POA posse and find that driver, and dispense some justice.

Man that SUCKS! Hope you are OK soon Nick.

We'll miss you at Gaston's

Oh, and y'all be careful out there. If you believe in "these things come in threes", this would be number 2 after Bob.... Let's not have a #3.

Holy ****. Nick, here's to a quick and speedy recovery. Good luck brother.

F**king drunks.

Best,

-Andrew

Last edited:
I'm sure I can safely speak on behalf of everyone here at Pilots of America when I wish Nick a speedy and total recovery. Thank you so much for letting us know, and if you would be so kind, please convey to him our best wishes. He will be in our thoughts constantly through his recovery.

Warmest regards,
Chuck Haeberle

+1000! :yes:

Trapper John

Get well Nick! Any update on his condition?

Wow! Hang in there Nick! We're all thinking of you..

... as we drink our Dr. Pepper. :yes:

Well, crap!!! Please hurry and get on the mend!!!!

That sucks Nick. Get well soon so I can beat you at NASCAR again!

All my best for Nick, and may what goes around come around to the person who hit him.

Originally Posted by Greebo

Warmest regards,
Chuck Haeberle

What can I say that hasn't already been said....? Best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to the board!
Ric

Back