NFL coaching staff uniforms?

SkyDog58

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Canis Non Grata
I watched a couple of NFL games today for the first time this season. WTF is with these new coaches’ uniforms? They almost look like they were inspired by Army uniforms including the ugly green color and the name tags. Yuck!

November is NFL's Honor the Military or something like that. So the staff wear ugly green this week. I dunno if they go blue for Navy and Air Force or not. We'll see next week.

Yup, Pats just beat Jimmy Gram's team, whoever they are.

@mscard88 - My faux-boycott continues as well. I don't watch sports on TV and probably haven't purchased from Nike for 25+ years.

It is nice to have company in ignoring these companies.

@mscard88 - My faux-boycott continues as well. I don't watch sports on TV and probably haven't purchased from Nike for 25+ years.

It is nice to have company in ignoring these companies.

Wife and I were at the AOPA Fly-In in Gulf Shores, so I had to take her to the big outlet joint there. She started to go in the Nike store and I told her I’d be outside, googling the womens. She got a little hot (because I wouldn’t go in) but didn’t go in either. Doing my part.

What is the deal with the team wearing something that looks like a lime green one piece spandex onsie.??

November is NFL's Honor the Military or something like that. So the staff wear ugly green this week. I dunno if they go blue for Navy and Air Force or not. We'll see next week.

Pink for Air Force. Carry on.

Back