Newest Member in 'Solo' Club

kfvintx

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Kenny
Well, I did it..... solo this morning.

Absolutely beautiful weather. Sunny and 72. but wind was a little high -- 360 @ 8 -- with "home" airport setup with runway 09-27. This should be fun :lol:. CFI gave me the option of flying to another airport with 17-35 runway and I immediately took it. No need to practice crosswind landing on my solo :nonod:.

No words can explain this silly smile I can't get rid of. Truly is one more step in feeding the addiction.

Now I just need to find time to post all of these selfies I took documenting my every move on my first solo :rofl:

Congratulations!!
This is a Halloween you won't forget.

I think POA needs to see some Solo Selfies too!

Great pilot decision to take the other runway, congrats!

Congrats,always fun to share the experience. Enjoy,keep up the good work.

Congratulations! I think the "silly smile" will never go away now.

Congrats! I know the feeling, one week out now for me and still grinning :)

Congrats! You'll be able to handle that crosswind and more in no time. Good decision to use the other runway. And like others said, that smile never goes away!

Thanks everyone. And yes, the silly grin is still there.

Congrats! now the fun begins with X Country :).

The 'Solo' Club isn't like the Mile High Club but by yourself, is it? (If so, please don't share the photos.) ;)

Congratulations!

Wasn't it a cool, and somewhat scary, feeling when you got up into the pattern and looked around and realized:

"I am the only person who can get this thing down safely"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it a cool, and somewhat scary, feeling when you got up into the pattern and looked around and realized:

"I am the only person who can get this thing down safely"

As long as the thought continued with "... and I know I am one person who CAN get this down safely", that's all that matters.
With a big grin on the face and a song in the heart, land that thing 3 times and know you are one of a few people in the world who can do this. :)

As long as the thought continued with "... and I know I am one person who CAN get this down safely", that's all that matters.

With a big grin on the face and a song in the heart, land that thing 3 times and know you are one of a few people in the world who can do this. :)

Yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back