New Year's rescue dogs

Flyhound

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Flyhound
Just after Christmas, I received a note from Pilots and Paws had 2 dogs that needed help getting to their forever homes. Curiously, one of the dogs was in Orgon and needed to get to Washington State and one in Washington State needed to get to Oregon. The one in Washington state that needed to go south was in my home town, so I raised my hand to volunteer for the flights. Winter weather made the flights challenging, but both dogs got to their forever homes before the new year. Woo Hoo! Just after Christmas, I received a note from Pilots and Paws had 2 dogs that needed help getting to their forever homes. Curiously, one of the dogs was in Orgon and needed to get to Washington State and one in Washington State needed to get to Oregon. The one in Washington state that needed to go south was in my home town, so I raised my hand to volunteer for the flights. Winter weather made the flights challenging, but both dogs got to their forever homes before the new year. Woo Hoo!

I used to be based out of Spanaway then Thun.
What on earth is all that white stuff on the ground. That belongs on the east side of the mountains.

Back