New Year’s Resolution

nope. I'm out of that fool's errand (read aviation goals 2020). I'm on the monthly plan now. When good things happen, it now always feel like a windfall :D

Yup. I made it years ago. Quit making New Years resolutions. I haven’t broken it since

Don’t get divorced lol

giphy.gif

2436x1125 pixels. That will be my New Year’s resolution, barring a cell phone upgrade.

I don’t do New Year's resolutions any more. I have goals... those are more of a constant challenge than, “Well, crud, I blew my NY resolution already and it’s only the end of January” or whatever.

Not married yet. May 22nd is the big day!

Congrats! Here’s some advice - don’t ever give her access to your scheduling software. I once had my wife picking up open time to get me the hell out of the house. :p

Like DaleB I set goals. Not sure about this year. I may get a medical again if business picks up and try flying recreational flights, whatever those are....:lol:

Congrats! Here’s some advice - don’t ever give her access to your scheduling software. I once had my wife picking up open time to get me the hell out of the house. :p
She won’t have to worry about that for a little bit lol. I just have to keep her off the Delta pilot wives Facebook group. Yea, that’s actually a thing.

None why get disappointed when you don’t make it.

Don't make new years resolutions, I find them silly as most people break them within a month.

I made the mistake of asking her to decide my vacation for next year. She is now making sure I request next years vacation as:

Thanksgiving Week
Christmas Week
Spring Break Week
Two weeks in the Summer

I tried to tell her the goal is to get to 240 and only use any earned above that!! I don’t think she’s gotten the message.... :D

She didn’t much like that I only took Black Friday and Christmas Eve off this year. Got to get to that 240 mark!!

I made the mistake of asking her to decide my vacation for next year. She is now making sure I request next years vacation as:

Thanksgiving Week
Christmas Week
Spring Break Week
Two weeks in the Summer

I tried to tell her the goal is to get to 240 and only use any earned above that!! I don’t think she’s gotten the message.... :D

She didn’t much like that I only took Black Friday and Christmas Eve off this year. Got to get to that 240 mark!!

I can carry up to 200hrs, after that, it's use or lose. I'm at 148, hope to be back to 200 by late spring. I like to carry lots of vacation in the bank, makes it nice of someone has a cool vacation idea and asks me if I want to go. Nice to be able to say YES!

I never had a New Year Resolution before but this year, I plan on taking one bag of crap out of the house and to the trash or donation site every weekday. When I run out of the seeming ton of useless, broken, never used or other junk taking up space, I’ll start looking for a new and smaller abode.

First things already gone were a bunch of toys still around from when my grandkids were younger. They went to the shelter for homeless families. They really can use them for the kids.

Although the house needs it, my hangar needs everything in it and more:D

Cheers

I never had a New Year Resolution before but this year, I plan on taking one bag of crap out of the house and to the trash or donation site every weekday. When I run out of the seeming ton of useless, broken, never used or other junk taking up space, I’ll start looking for a new and smaller abode.

First things already gone were a bunch of toys still around from when my grandkids were younger. They went to the shelter for homeless families. They really can use them for the kids.

Although the house needs it, my hangar needs everything in it and more:D

Cheers

That's a worthy goal. Luckily (or not :confused:), my wife is the opposite of a hoarder, she's quite the purger. If it hasn't moved or been used in the last 12 months, it's gone. Only very special items avoid the purge.

Back