new user

inspectorpacket

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
inspectorpacket
I don't see a forum specifically for new user introductions, so will post here.

I started Civil air patrol about 4 decades ago, and got distracted by girls and flying took a back seat. Two months ago I injured my knee doing wheelies on a dirt bike and found myself with ample amounts of youtube time during the pre and post surgery. I stumbled across flying videos which rekindled my interest and that is how I landed here.

Located in Atlanta and considering going for PPL but waiting on my knee to fully heal before I can begin training.

Welcome, inspector! I think you’ll fit it great here!

I trust you read all of the surgeon general and consumer protection warnings related to this site before joining.

Welcome, regardless.

:)

Thanks for the warm welcomes, and I scoff at those consumer protection warnings. :cool:

Are you related to Inspector Gadget by chance?

latest

That is part of the inspiration for the name. In the past, and to a certain extent now, I do a variety of security work, much of it info-security. An IT geek, of sorts. So I combined packet (network traffic is sent in packets) with inspector and boom there ya go.

I do have lots of gadgets, so that applies as well

That is part of the inspiration for the name. In the past, and to a certain extent now, I do a variety of security work, much of it info-security. An IT geek, of sorts. So I combined packet (network traffic is sent in packets) with inspector and boom there ya go.

I do have lots of gadgets, so that applies as well

I knew it I knew it! :goofy::goofy::goofy:

Back