Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Cousin Vinny
This is a thing, apparently:

B_8JJw7WwAAfij5.jpg

The animated gif is more fun:

plane.0.gif

I don't know about you, but I'm not putting mine anywhere near a Green Swamp.

Let it never be said that this forum lacks entertainment value!

Is that a Mooney Rocket in your pocket or are you just happy to be flying?

Wasn't me. I could have only flown the lower portion.

That kind of flying takes real balls.

Proof that men never really get beyond the age of 12. Love it.

Ha!! I was going to do that but didn't feel like filing eAPIS :lol:

So, do you put a bunch of way-points in to the GPS (seems like a PITA), draw on the screen with a dry erase marker, or fly "freehand" while watching your track?

Saw that on FB, funny. It's been done before though. Some of the company (read non penis) pilot tracings have been pretty good.

Well, since it made CNN, he better file some sort of NASA report. I'm sure they could trump something up....

I hear if you fly with your other hand it feels like someone else is flying

So, do you put a bunch of way-points in to the GPS (seems like a PITA), draw on the screen with a dry erase marker, or fly "freehand" while watching your track?

People often compliment me on how accurate my instruments are.

Well, since it made CNN, he better file some sort of NASA report. I'm sure they could trump something up....

Nope, face palm at worst, it's likely taped up at a few ATC stations. There is nothing at all in the regs against this. Besides, could you image the 1st Ammendment case publicity? No one at the FAA wants to go there.:rofl:

Just wait until ATC starts getting artistic. "United 347, I need you to start into a half rate 120° left turn" "But I'm going the other way!" "Don't worry, I'll get you back around on track when I finish the scrotum.":lol:

Boeing drew "787" over half ofthe US with a test flight and there's been bunches of others, but this one finally someone had a sense of humor.

Political commentary (in cursive for style points) would be pretty funny.

Back