New smilie request

Without exception nor doubt, the very best hot dogs I have ever had are from Dallas Hot Wieners of Kingston NY.

My grandfather took my father there when he was a child, my father took me, and my brothers and I continue the tradition to this day. I sometimes make the 140-mile trip to Kingston just for the dogs, and practically every significant person in my life has been schlepped along at some point or another.

I mean, just look at it. It's... it's.... PERFECT.

dallasdog.jpg

And that's NOT ketchup! It's hot sauce!

http://www.dallashotwieners.com/

-Rich

Oh no... one of the things I miss about Canada is gravy fries, mmmmmm. It's not "biscuits and gravy" gravy, it's beef gravy....

As for mustard, see if you can find some Hot English mustard... it's sinus clearing good stuff....

Amen to that. I had a coworker load on a big line of English mustard on hot dog in London years ago. And all he had to put out the fire was a cup of hot coffee. Made my day.

Seen today at the Parade of Planes at LZU....

attachment.php

Attachments

• P6120079.JPG
    P6120079.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 72
Nothing wrong with that photo that would get animal lovers in an uproar. Now had ketchup been put on that poor little dogs back, well, that is a whole other story. I would have to speak out towards that type of animal cruelty!!

Unfortunately as I just explained to the misinformed (Sum b*tard bought a huge bottle of Heinz), they make the costume in the obscene version, too:

31dD0O14JLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Notice which end of the doggie shows as opposed to the proper version:
31GTDJP00ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Dog-Costume-D...r_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1276403463&sr=8-1

Can we have this one? PLEASE OH PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

attachment.php

please, please, please, please

Just curious if this has been officially approved for addition to the PoA Smilies?

It seems that the extremely good looking, intelligent, humorous, mustard eaters are united behind the addition of this smilie. The only objections have come caveman-esque ketchup eaters, who were barely able to stop drooling on the keyboard while they banged out incoherent ramblings of minor and insignificant complaints.

:ihih::ihih::cornut::cornut:

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is the only good hot dog one served out of a basin of god-knows-how-old-allegedly-hot-water from a ballpark vendor?

My mom used to serve them boiled, on a rolled up piece of WonderBread, for dinner. The trash can ate a LOT of boiled hot dogs when mom's back was turned.

... or served out of a gas station steamer, especially a Jordan's/Rice's dog in downeast Maine.

Ketchup is disgusting. Gulden's Brown and onions (on a pork/mix dog), or Gulden's and sauerkraut (on an all-beef dog). Natural casing only.

Cheers,

-Andrew

I was on my way to Dallas Hot Wieners (their Saugerties location) this Sunday on my way back from seeing my folks, when I got an emergency call from a store in Long Island, about three hours away from where I was.

I told them it would take me a while, and offered to go first thing Monday. :fcross: But they said they would wait for me and pay the weekend rate if I could come same-day.

So... I elected to pass on the hot dogs, painful as that was, in favor of the Sunday-rate job.

If the economy were better, I probably would have chosen the hot dogs. :tongue:

-Rich

Back