New smilie request

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
Can we have this one? PLEASE OH PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

attachment.php

please, please, please, please

Attachments

• hotdog.gif
    hotdog.gif
    369 bytes · Views: 303
Only if onions are added. Preferably Sabrett's.

Hot sauce would be nice, too. But NO KETCHUP! Ketchup on hot dogs is ... is... it's just WRONG!

-Rich

:vomit: must have ketchup

ONLY for the fries!!! :D

Perhaps you just haven't gotten the memo... but a hot dog should have MUSTARD, onions, relish, TOMATOES (NOT ketchup! Ugggh.), celery salt, and hot peppers, if desired. Thank-you. This has been a public service announcement.

I will recommend that the MC deny your request until you find one with real mustard on it. AS IN BROWN!!!

You could have your fries like this! Canadian Ketchup!!!! (AKA Gravy)

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 126
mustard on anything makes me choke. ketchup on my hotdog makes me happy.

I'm against it unless we ketchup people got our own hot dog smilie. :wink2:

You could have your fries like this! Canadian Ketchup!!!! (AKA Gravy)

Im throwin' down on that just like "Canajan Bacon"
I never heard of that til I moved south!! Its a myth!
Well, it might be there now but it wasn't, back then.

And gravy on fries? Nuh-uh!

:)

Is it SO wrong to like either or? I would take a hot dog with ketchup and mustard or with onions, mustard, etc! ...mmmm This is making me hungry.

BTW. That pic with the ketchup looks too much like a tongue.

Don't forget the cheese curds too. You have to have both for it to be real poutain.

Speaking as an expat Cannuck...can't stand poutine, but gravy is excellent on fries, along with HP Sauce on burgers...mmmmm...and a nice cold Big Rock....now that's a meal!:cheerswine:

I would like to petition that the MC refuse to allow any images of Hot Dog/Sausage without either Ketchup or a valid excuse for not having ketchup (for example: I ran out and all the stores were closed).

Make it so.

I would like to petition that the MC refuse to allow any images of Hot Dog/Sausage without either Ketchup or a valid excuse for not having ketchup (for example: I ran out and all the stores were closed).

Make it so.

Suck it up cupcake!

attachment.php

;)

Attachments

• 8091.jpg
    8091.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 102
Don't forget the cheese curds too. You have to have both for it to be real poutain.

Pretty sure they're in the picture there, eh?? And that there looks like snow on the ground at the outdoor cafe doncha know.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 025a.jpg
    025a.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 102

Make it so.
attachment.php

Here's a big wiener for you!

:D:D

Attachments

• giant-hotdog.jpg
    giant-hotdog.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 100
All I've got to say.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• HotDogMustard.jpg
    HotDogMustard.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 117
Personally though I'm in favor of........

attachment.php

Attachments

• ItalianBeef.jpg
    ItalianBeef.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 117
I recently picked up a bottle of HP sauce at the grocers.

Hmmm...I might have to go looking again...it's like proper Smarties, Aeros and Coffee Crisps, I always stock up when I head up north...

Hmmm...I might have to go looking again...it's like proper Smarties, Aeros and Coffee Crisps, I always stock up when I head up north...
We have a nice grocer in town that stocks Polish, English, Greek, Thai, and Indian little delicacies. I usually have to pick up a few bags of maltesers when I am there.

I'd really like to try one of those chicago hot dogs but does no one but me belive that brown mustard on a dog is best?

Ironically one of the best dogs I've had is in Toronto. Tons of carts around the city I can't remember the brand but it was good. mmmmm

I'd really like to try one of those chicago hot dogs but does no one but me belive that brown mustard on a dog is best?

Ironically one of the best dogs I've had is in Toronto. Tons of carts around the city I can't remember the brand but it was good. mmmmm
I prefer a brown or more specifically a Dijon mustard. But yellow will suffice on the noble Chicago dog.

Im throwin' down on that just like "Canajan Bacon"
I never heard of that til I moved south!! Its a myth!
Well, it might be there now but it wasn't, back then.

And gravy on fries? Nuh-uh!

:)

Oh no... one of the things I miss about Canada is gravy fries, mmmmmm. It's not "biscuits and gravy" gravy, it's beef gravy....

As for mustard, see if you can find some Hot English mustard... it's sinus clearing good stuff....

ONLY for the fries!!! :D

Perhaps you just haven't gotten the memo... but a hot dog should have MUSTARD, onions, relish, TOMATOES (NOT ketchup! Ugggh.), celery salt, and hot peppers, if desired. Thank-you. This has been a public service announcement.

Fixed that for ya!!
:cornut:

a hot dog should have MUSTARD, onions, relish, TOMATOES (NOT ketchup! Ugggh.), celery salt, and hot peppers, if desired. Thank-you. This has been a public service announcement.

Now its fixed. Only two things belong on a hot dog - mustard and ketchup. Its not a salad, its a hot dog!

Almost posted this one but thought better of it in deference to the animal lovers. :D
Nothing wrong with that photo that would get animal lovers in an uproar. Now had ketchup been put on that poor little dogs back, well, that is a whole other story. I would have to speak out towards that type of animal cruelty!!

Back