New puppy on the way! 2 weeks old now.

CaptLabrador

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Adam
Finally getting my second Labrador, this time a female akc pure bred...I figure since my first was a freebie lab I can do the pure thing this time.:D

Cant wait to pick her up come august.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 53
Max,

Good Luck with the new pup!!

Our new little girl (American Mastiff) comes home this weekend.
Ziva+wrinkles.JPG

Last edited:
Max, Gary,

I showed this thread to our three rescues and they said...

attachment.php

Golden Retriever fan myself, but those dogs all look great. Happy and lucky to be loved. :yes:

Those pics kinda remind a guy why the term "litter" may have been chosen.

Are those English labs? I don't think a finer breed exists.

Chesapeake Bay Retreivers. Bruno was the best dog I ever had (but don't tell that to my current clan). They need a LOT of space though. We had 160 acres just north if Branson at the time and it was none too much. High energy is an understatement. Extremely smart too. Not as popular as many other breeds so they haven't become as inbred as some have.

Last edited:
Chesapeake Bay Retreivers. Bruno was the best dog I ever had (but don't tell that to my current clan). They need a LOT of space though. We had 160 acres just north if Branson at the time and it was none too much. High energy is an understatement. Extremely smart too. Not as popular as many other breeds so they haven't become as inbred as some have.

My uncle, who lived right on the chesapeake had chesapeake retrievers until about 3 years ago. Always awesome, loveable, super smart dogs...just until cats came around. Retrievers in general :yes:

Retrievers are bright, our lab mutt is the smartest dog I've ever known.

In contrast to one of our greyhounds, the dumbest!

heres my current one. He has a heart of gold that doesnt know when to quit but his brain sometimes takes some time to catch up.

attachment.php

Best freebie ever

Attachments

• max face.jpg
    max face.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 56
Golden Retriever fan myself, but those dogs all look great. Happy and lucky to be loved. :yes:

Me too, it's hard to find a Golden that isn't good natured. Ours is almost 11 and she is the sweetest dog we've ever had, and she likes to fly!:D
This is her a few years ago with our Maltese that disappeared.:(

Chesapeakes are good looking. I didn't know that they were so high energy.

Back