New POT related problem....

Well, at least they're ACTUALLY AT a fast food drive-thru. Unlike this lady a couple of weeks ago ( :cool: ):

A woman mistook a jail security booth for a fast food drive thru, attempted to order a breakfast sandwich and ended in up handcuffs on Friday, according to the Suffolk County’s Sheriff’s Office.

Police said Lizabeth Ildefonso, 44, drove up to the Riverhead Correctional Facility around 10:12 a.m. and tried to place an order for a “bacon, egg and cheese.” Deputy Sheriff Yvonne DeCaro informed Ildefonso that she was at a correctional facility and not a drive thru.

“The driver insisted that she really wanted a sandwich,” the sheriff’s office said.

The sheriff’s office said Deputy Decaro noted that Ildefonso’s pupils were dilated, her eyes were glassy and that she had a white powder residue in her left nostril. Ildefonso was arrested after she performed poorly on standardized sobriety tests and was found to be driving without a valid license, according to police.

She was charged with felony Driving While Ability Impaired by Drugs and driving without a license. She consented to a blood test and the results are pending.

I've never had sonic before. I've had chronic though.......

Well, at least they're ACTUALLY AT a fast food drive-thru. Unlike this lady a couple of weeks ago:

A woman mistook a jail security booth for a fast food drive thru, attempted to order a breakfast sandwich and ended in up handcuffs on Friday, according to the Suffolk County’s Sheriff’s Office.

She was charged with felony Driving While Ability Impaired by Drugs and driving without a license. She consented to a blood test and the results are pending.
Porbably saved the taxpayer's some money by driving to the jail. :D

Fun trivia: Although the Sonic official history doesn't mention this, my great uncle actually owned Sonic Drive-in in Duncan Oklahoma before THE Sonic came into existence. Rumor is, the Sonic founder had started a drive-in with a different name, but that name was already trademarked. I think it was Top Hat or something like that. Around that time, he had purchased my uncles drive-in and adopted the name for his franchise. Don't know how accurate that actually is, but that's the story in the family.

Fun trivia: Although the Sonic official history doesn't mention this, my great uncle actually owned Sonic Drive-in in Duncan Oklahoma before THE Sonic came into existence. Rumor is, the Sonic founder had started a drive-in with a different name, but that name was already trademarked. I think it was Top Hat or something like that. Around that time, he had purchased my uncles drive-in and adopted the name for his franchise. Don't know how accurate that actually is, but that's the story in the family.

Was that a teaser for your next video? o_O :D

I have no problem with others getting high but blow it in my face and you will experience a major buzz kill.

We hit the local Sonic every now and then in the summer. After 8pm their shakes are half-price (or some sort of pretty good deal like that).

Back