New Picard Trailer

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
Looks quite interesting to me! Wanna see it now, NOW! LOL

Hopefully it doesn’t go the social justice warrior nonsense way that discovery went. It felt like instead of telling a good story and letting the characters come from that, they inserted a bunch of “strong” special groups people into a story and bent the story around them, probably why discovery was soooo super short lived, Hollywood just doesn’t get the whole “get woke go broke” thing.

Hopefully this one will be good, always like startrek, though the last really good one was probably DS9, down hill a little with voyager and enterprise, bottoming out with discovery.

Picard is a good character and jerri ryan is still pretty hot, so I’ll hope for the best

Hopefully it doesn’t go the social justice warrior nonsense way that discovery went. It felt like instead of telling a good story and letting the characters come from that, they inserted a bunch of “strong” special groups people into a story and bent the story around them, probably why discovery was soooo super short lived, Hollywood just doesn’t get the whole “get woke go broke” thing.

Hopefully this one will be good, always like startrek, though the last really good one was probably DS9, down hill a little with voyager and enterprise, bottoming out with discovery.

Picard is a good character and jerri ryan is still pretty hot, so I’ll hope for the best
Discovery short-lived? What you mean? Season 3 is coming out soon.

Thought they ended it after they finished their time travel bit.

Ether way, kinda crap series, and I’m a big startrek fan, just felt like they compromised the story to fit characters in who don’t really make sense just for the sake of making a statement.

Thought they ended it after they finished their time travel bit.

Ether way, kinda crap series, and I’m a big startrek fan, just felt like they compromised the story to fit characters in who don’t really make sense just for the sake of making a statement.
Gotcha, I understand. The latest Discovery trailer looks like a whole new story line and a lot of new characters. Not sure how to interpret it right now. Going to wait until CBS has the whole thing out and all of Picard out before I resubscribe.

DS9 was the best of the later series though.

I can't understand why none of the tv stations show reruns of DS9. I can watch all the original, TNG and Voyager I can stand, but I can not find DS9 anywhere.
I LOVED it!! And the Defiant was the BADDEST of all the ships, And Avery was pretty darn good too!!

Well, thanks for the info, but figures the particular AT&T Uverse plan I have doesn't show that channel.
Throw up an antenna? Hopefully you don't live in a small canyon. Also, Locast?

Boldly going where they've gone before. Sure as hell not ponying up $$$'s to CBS for this.

Back