New personal record!

Matthew

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Matthew
Got to add another 1.1 hrs in the logbook today - That raises my personal record by, hmmmm, 1.1 hrs!

I had to burn some vacation days (use-it-or-lose-it) and this seemed like as good a week as any. I reached the end of my honey-do list, the weather was perfect, the airplane was available, and off I went.

Flew over to a neighboring uncontrolled field for a couple of landings, then flew back for a couple more. Haze prevented me from seeing the 'Stearman, flight of four' transitioning my home field to the north (I was coming in from the south).

I got back and saw an e-mail from AOPA letting me know that we'll be under a presidential TFR Friday. Since today and Friday were the only two days I didn't have something already scheduled, I caught a break by being able to go today, otherwise I'd be looking at next month.

Sometimes things just work out!

Glad your schedule worked out. I understand the problem of not being able to fly as often as you'd like. Between schedules and other matters I got up Monday for the first time in about 2 months. Sure felt good.

Back