Robert Helmick

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Tortuga
Hello All,

Just joined, I fly out of Venice , Florida. ( KVNC ) . We have a 1968 Beech Musteteer Super III.

Most flying is in Florida and Bahamas.

Have been lurking on here for a while and figured I better join if I want to ad to any discussions.

Anyone else from the Sarasota, Bradenton area on here? I just started flying last year at 53. Headed to Stuart , fl. , Witham field tomorrow and back.

Tail number is N6976Q

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to POA. Must be something you are doing right if you fly a Beech..:rolleyes:

She's a pretty cool plane. Not too fast, but very roomy and seems to be built well.

Ready to roll
81c9084ebfb868eeeabdb173d23486fd.jpg

Yes I am. I have learned a lot about my plane from their forum.

Yes I am. I have learned a lot about my plane from their forum.

The folks on the BAC forum are really informative. I have been a member for a few years and have learned a lot about the "Baby Beechcraft".

I'm a little bit of an outcast in Alaska flying my Sport. I fly and have fun with my Sport and it's maintained better than a lot of planes on the field. I have flown it from the Gulf of Mexico to Alaska twice. A slow journey but fun...:)

Gmascelli. I have seen you very active on BAC. It is a great resource to say the least. I am one field over from Max.

Welcome. Nice looking Beech Robert!
Congrats on getting your PPL later in life and "gettin' after it". Tell us more about flying in the Bahamas.

Thanks greg. She is a rare breed with 2 doors. I bought into our LLC in 12-18. I didn't know much of anything about flying or airplanes .
It has been an awesome learning experience.
Still learning every day. Getting ready to do some instrument training.

Headed to Great Harbour in the Bahamas on March 14, weather permitting. Will do a write up. I asked my boy to go pro some for me .

Thank you for the nice comment. She's good from far but far from good. The Hanger has helped

Back