New Jodie Foster movie

Oh gee..... I just stopped the trailer without finishing. Just think, if the pilots had said the E-word and put 'er down they wouldn't have a movie, would they? And we wouldn't be talking about yet another Hollywierd flying movie. No one is actually thinking of paying to see this movie, right?

that movie doesn't even look like it'll be entertaining. I watched the whole trailer. At least it doesn't appear that the plane crashes as a result of a General Aviation pilot somehow....heh.

I almost cried when the little girl drew the heart... ...isn't she saving the plane or something when she goes off screen ??? I know she must be, it's just so real.

We pilots should have a continous flightplan filed at all times. We know we're gonna fly, so let's just be safe out there guys and have one filed to somewhere, ALWAYS, 24/7. Be safe.

I didn't even make it through the whole trailer; looks pretty dull to me. Why does Jodie Foster keep making these disaster movies where she's trapped in small spaces? Remember the panic room movie?

Elizabeth

I didn't see anything there that would make me want to subject myself to the rude crowds we typically see in a theater. And Hollywood wonders why movie attendance is down?

Ghery said:
I didn't see anything there that would make me want to subject myself to the rude crowds we typically see in a theater. And Hollywood wonders why movie attendance is down?

That's why I generally rent the DVD. It has to be a really really special event to get me into a theater. Some thing that I absolutely want to see on a big screen at least once. Those are extremely few and far between.

Jeannie

EHITCH said:
I didn't even make it through the whole trailer; looks pretty dull to me. Why does Jodie Foster keep making these disaster movies where she's trapped in small spaces? Remember the panic room movie?
Doncha' know how the sell in Hollywood works?

"You know how worried people are about flying...and enough time has passed since 9/11..."
"It's Panic Room meets Sixth Sense meets Passenger 57 and Air Force One..."
"...and Jody Foster herself has shown interest!"

"I LOVE IT!"
"Love ya! Mean that." I only say 'Mean that' because I never do.

The movie execs admitted earlier this week that just maybe the reason movie box office receipts are down is not because of movie piracy - it's because the movies haven't been any good.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/24/m...926eee92216196&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss
Ya think?

Last edited:
Back