new in america now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well holy crap.
No ramp but I just made a new friend and he is about to take me for a quick spin in his commander.

Good thing you didn't hang out at airports as a kid. You would have been so easy to kidnap. :rolleyes:

"Here, little boy. Come for a ride in my plane. It has a comfy brown couch inside."

How do you know that didn't happen - many times?

Or that he wasn't abducted by Aliens?

hoveringmarvin.gif~c200

There are two definitions for beard. Googlize it.

That is complicated.
So, Am I gay?

And am I Ramp's beard or is ramp a troll and I am dating the guy in the commander now?

That is complicated.
So, Am I gay?

And am I Ramp's beard or is ramp a troll and I am dating the guy in the commander now?

I think you got a case of Commander fever. Just another failed 'Bonanza killer' that went nowhere. :devil:

NM, I got it,you think I am Ramp.
I have a handful of PMs suggesting this.

Not the case. I trolled on here one time but that was part of the whole schtick and it got deleted.

I am not ramp, hacky, flemming, bambi, or anyone else for that matter.
I welcome Jesse or whomever is at the helm to compare IP addresses or whatever they can do.

I post from this PC in Denton, my work PC in Dallas and my phone.
I am sure they probably have static IP addresses.

I think trolling would be fun and I have even told Mrs. 6PC that but she pointed out I would get caught because I have uniquely bad grammar, punctuation, and writing style.

Hand to God, Allah, or whatever else, I am not trolling on POA. I don't post under any other accounts with the exception of awhile back when trying to be clever.

I think you got a case of Commander fever. Just another failed 'Bonanza killer' that went nowhere. :devil:

It is a bad ass plane.
but holy hell, when he started to descend, that thing got fast real quick.

We were cruising at 130 and then he did what I would describe as a normal descent and we were near the top of the yellow arc. (160 ish I think)

I love the way those planes look. Glad to have gotten the chance to ride in one.

I am in Arlington this week. My train start next week.

:rollercoaster:

I need headset.

Ask Mike to show you what the blue knob is..... he loves telling the US Aviation students what it is and how to use it!:hairraise:

And for clarification, we're talking about the one on the panel, dontcha know.

I also own 1/16th of it, the other 15/16ths of it has to fly with my 1/16th to make it off the ground.

I'm sure there are a few parts you can leave behind and still fly.

Doors, seats, avionics, windows, one fuel tank, even the rudder (as long as bystanders to the left can duck fast enough), etc.

I'm sure there are a few parts you can leave behind and still fly.

Doors, seats, avionics, windows, one fuel tank, even the rudder (as long as bystanders to the left can duck fast enough), etc.

Actually... not so much on the Avionics since beginning of summer...

Attachments

• v35panel.png
    v35panel.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
This thread has apparently turned in to a male dating site.

(Not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Send me at US Aviation Denton only if noise cancelling.

Darn right! When someone offers a free gift, make dang sure it's the BEST, most EXPENSIVE gift or they can just peddle their generosity somewhere else! :yes:

Well played, sir....well played! :lol::lol::lol:

Why is Ramp's English getting worse?
It started kinda normal but sort of broken but is now bordering on stereotypical 70s sitcom Asian accent.

I was informed that americans are friendly and welcoming.

America and the Western world, you have a debt to pay to the world. Because of his life for your upbringing and what you did the previous generation. And that in turn is based on his previous generation. And so on back through the ages. Are based on your life today after stealing from the rest of the world their ancestors in America and in Europe. Your actions become rich, but because the rest of the world was held back. Now you democracy and you can easily forget about the rights of others that have found.

I let all of you ****ers now I'm getting my questions on education gave no response is genuine and honorable. Americans let us know why you ask? The answer is simple. Rape you and your ancestors with the world for centuries and have been using us for monetary gain. Everything today in American is based on centuries of theft.

I am in Arlington this week. My train start next week.

I need headset.

Send me at US Aviation Denton only if noise cancelling.

Many thanks. I no longer seek rides now will be enrolled in flight school. I am flying from DTO next week.

i make my own destiny now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back