new in america now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me at US Aviation Denton only if noise cancelling.

Well, it's an older Telex. Noise canceling but clearly not up to modern standards. Not even sure the noise canceling still works.

I'd suggest you wait until someone steps up to send you a pair of Bose headsets or LightSPEED Zulus. Settle for no less.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

I think in our sick ways we are enjoying this thread.

Ramp I applaud you. Good Luck in your training and keep us posted on your progress. Looking forward to your check ride report. Your English is fine.

Doing an image search for "Borat airplane", I stumbled upon this...

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...-home-with-my-Money-and-make-Airline-YES-!!!!

73363304.s1MDaVRt.jpg

The phrasing in the post sure sounds familiar!

Henning is AKA Ramp. I thought I detected a foreign accent.

Nope, I use no sock puppets nor aliases or anonymous posts. I also have no foreign accent, though I do have a mash up of about 7 American dialects.

that photo is amateur hour, whoever made this one is the pro

W/B seems pretty good....and look at the landing gear...it's beefy!!

Mythbusters says plausible!!!;)

(Don't worry about the stuff on the tail...that will come off before V1.)

Friends

I have problem and did find some trouble during the last week and have no contact with a computer. My plans delay now.

Friends

I have problem and did find some trouble during the last week and have no contact with a computer. My plans delay now.

Denton has several internet cafe's. The FBO's at the airport have computers you can use for a short time. And I've heard a rumor that some mobile phones can make a connection to the world web.

I am suspecting an alien abduction/probing. A very attractive female, naked, with long platinum-blonde hair, fire-red pubic hair and deep-blue cat eyes came to him and forced him to have relations. I imagine he didn't resist much.

I am suspecting an alien abduction/probing. A very attractive female, naked, with long platinum-blonde hair, fire-red pubic hair and deep-blue cat eyes came to him and forced him to have relations. I imagine he didn't resist much.

I hope she had a brown couch.

Not sure about the couch, but I bet she has a brown eye.

Yes this is accurate guess. A compatriot has taken me to a bar in dallas and I spend many hours with some fine pink pillows on my couch but then a big man has demanded a lot money from me. I have been abducted to a holding place in irving where my friend pays money for me to go and I am being tell I am alien. Now my money is gone until another month and I seek help. this is terrible place and now cold.

What is the name of this bar in Dallas? Bet it was a strip club and he thought the girls actually liked him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back