New guy

Ramprat75

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Delta75
Hello everyone,
Just registered today and hope to learn a lot from this forum. Currently I have gotten interested in flying but it does scare me a little. I'm hoping to do a Discovery flight soon and go from there.

If you just registered today you'll have to wait until the next election to vote... unless you are an illegal. ;). :rolleyes: :lol:

Flying isn't scary with the right training. Fear is caused by facing unfamiliar situations with limited knowledge. Get the training so you react to the situation with knowledge and options. Pretty simple really, until all hell breaks loose. Then like Henning says; " We all have to die sometime." :D

Less than 1% of the population fly. What makes you think you have what it takes?

I think I will go flying.

Last edited:
Welcome to PoA!!

Lots of folks on the board from the D/FW area. Let us know where you are and your schedule so we can offer you a chance to fly with us for a burger, BBQ, or pancakes.

I am gun shy about anyone new in the dallas area whose handle starts with Ramp

But welcome aboard.

Hello everyone,
Just registered today and hope to learn a lot from this forum. Currently I have gotten interested in flying but it does scare me a little. I'm hoping to do a Discovery flight soon and go from there.

Welcome to POA!

Pillows anyone?

Welcome,go take that flight ,and get started.

Hello! You've come to the right place.

Thanks for the reply's everyone. The reason I choose Ramprat is because I have been working for the Airlines for about 20 years as a Ramp Clerk and have been around the big planes and there awesome to see. Hope to do the discovery flight soon.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply's everyone. The reason I choose Ramprat is because I have been working for the Airlines for about 20 years as a Ramp Clerk and have been around the big planes and there awesome to see. Hope to do the discovery flight soon.

Thanks

Fair enough. There has been history of a troll using Ramp in their user ID so that is why we question your posts.

Fair enough. There has been history of a troll using Ramp in their user ID so that is why we question your posts.

Search "Ramp" and enjoy...

Keep in mind that is what most of us associated with your name when we first saw it. Still makes me laugh...

Welcome to POA! Go fly! Enjoy the ride!

Welcome, from another aviation newcomer. It's a great forum. Enjoy the discovery ride. The great thing about it (or mine anyway) was the ability to "fly" the plane as much or as little as you like. Take more than one if you want to, check out different schools/instructors. Have fun!

Back