New guy here

JBrown243

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
Hi all, Ive been lurking for a few weeks after stumbling upon this site and though I'd introduce myself. I'm out here in San Jose flying out of RHV. I picked up a 1965 Comanche 260 about 6 months ago. Definitely a love hate relationship owing a plane. Love the freedom to go when I want and where I want, Hate the downtime when something breaks. Look forward to being a member, see you guys out there!

Willkommen! :wink2:

Welcome aboard..... Pull up a chair and set a spell.:)

Welcome to POA! Love the Comanche! You shoud be aware of the POA requirement that when you talk about your plane you need to post a photos of the plane AND the panel:wink2:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome! I love the Comanche, a great traveller and pretty easy on the eyes. I have had a 180 and a 250. I think the 260 is perhaps the best of the bunch.

DSC_0067.jpg

panel is still original. I plan on upgrading to an Aspen EFD1000 and Garmin 650 with a 696GPS panel mounted
20120306_143348.jpg

20120306_143355.jpg

Howdy, and welcome to PoA, Jason!

The PA24 is first in my heart - first plane I ever flew in.

I like the STC'd-PMA'd Brookstone Instrument Panel Thermometer.

Nice aircraft, but some jerk parked his car in front of it: :D

I'll keep an eye out.

Last edited:
Welcome to POA. I flew (well technically I wasn't PIC) into Reid once and it seemed pretty cool. It was at night and I went inside the terminal. I fly out of Petaluma (O69) so you are sort of kind of my neighbor.

You will love this site.

Kimberly

Back