New FF feature: Performance planning

Sam D

Pattern Altitude
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Sam D
From my email today. I was hoping for something like this to come along!

The NBAA convention lands in Orlando this week and we’ll be there demonstrating all of the ForeFlight Mobile features that make pilots more efficient and productive, on the ground and in flight. Come by our booth number 4645 to learn about ForeFlight for Business Aviation, including:

• How Stratus 2 helps pilots make better inflight decisions, saving time and money.
  • A preview of two new features: performance planning and expanded Sync capabilities.
  • ForeFlight Mobile’s airport moving map with ownship position display, runway alerts, and ADS-B traffic integration.
  • Worldwide ICAO flight plan filing with amend and cancel features and expected route notifications, powered by Lockheed Martin.
  • Expanded cloud-based document support and web dashboards for managing compliance and fleet-wide ForeFlight deployments.
  • Guidance on EFB approvals using the iPad with ForeFlight Mobile.
There is always something new to learn in ForeFlight Mobile so come visit with the team in the comfort of our new, larger exhibit space. Come share your ForeFlight experiences and product feedback. Read on for a few more details about our show highlights.
Blue skies,
Team ForeFlight

Agreed. I think it's a great addition and about time! Can't wait to see how it works in practice.

Back