New Citabria video

Once again; a Great Video (and article) Diana!

Chris in Shreveport

Hiperbipe N777HT

I thought, from reading Wikipedia, that there were only about 36 aerobatic Bonanzas ever made? Bo's already seem to have a price premium over similar birds, so frankly I'm not very interested in 'em. :no:

You are right that there were very few aerobatic Bonanzas ever made, and that they command a price premium. It is not which one can you find but is there one available?
Mine is serial number CJ1 and is the first one ever built. They were only produced for about 3 years so they are quite rare.
They are pretty much the only aircraft that effectively combines high speed touring with true 4 person capability and the ability to do +6/-3 aeros.
To buy one will cost you something in excess of $150,000, if you can find one for sale, but after 15 years of owning this one I can say without hesitation that I could not want a better or more versatile plane for general touring and some fun as well.
Stephen.

You are right that there were very few aerobatic Bonanzas ever made, and that they command a price premium. It is not which one can you find but is there one available?
Mine is serial number CJ1 and is the first one ever built. They were only produced for about 3 years so they are quite rare.
They are pretty much the only aircraft that effectively combines high speed touring with true 4 person capability and the ability to do +6/-3 aeros.
To buy one will cost you something in excess of $150,000, if you can find one for sale, but after 15 years of owning this one I can say without hesitation that I could not want a better or more versatile plane for general touring and some fun as well.
Stephen.

Woody Lesikar's got one for sale in Houston, right now. I don't know what price he has on it, but he sold his last one for asking price $249k. Consider that price way high, but who knows?

http://www.aso.com/i.aso3/aircraft_...up=truexxxxxsearchid=11286630xxxxxregionid=-1

Back