[Netflix] Steve Martin and Martin Short

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
if you are a fan of Steve Martin or Martin Short, you will enjoy this presentation of their stage show, "An evening you will forget for the rest of your life."

I just finished it and found it very funny and entertaining. Especially the roast style compliments they gave each other at the beginning.

And yes, there were several references to The Three Amigos

3.gif

Was very good. Laughed many times.

About fell out of my chair laughing on the second, "Top THAT Mother****er!" from Martin... LOL LOL LOL... and the first one from Short was already side-splittingly funny.

I like when Marty was riffing on how pale Steve looked and said that Steve was likely the only human alive that would get a sunburn from his Kindle reader.

For those that don't know Martin is a very accomplished banjo player, they did include his band he tours with, and it was very very good.

And the joke they make about taking a photo of the band after a concert, is very very funny. But we won't give it away.

And who knew Marty dressed to the right.

So where's the link fellas? C'mon ya know I'm lazy.

We saw them in a live show at the Fox in Atlanta a few years ago. Hysterical.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh, so now I have to watch it too? You guys are so demanding. :mad: ;)

LOL! Trust me. Two old comedians, already made their money, and don’t GAF about whether anyone thinks their jokes about Hollywood or anything else aren’t PC enough.

It’s right up your alley... seriously. Haha. :)

I looked over at Karen somewhere in the middle and said, “These guys don’t care anymore, and that’s what’s making this so damn funny.” LOL.

And yes, there were several references to The Three Amigos

One of only two movies my wife fell asleep while watching at the theater. I wanted my money back, but everyone working at the theater had fallen asleep too.

Galaxy Quest = Three Amigos in space.

One of only two movies my wife fell asleep while watching at the theater. I wanted my money back, but everyone working at the theater had fallen asleep too.
Did you wake up for the flying scenes?

I was blown away when I heard him play banjo! Awesome!
It was even better when he was still just an up-and-coming comedian. He'd spend a few minutes doing an absolutely goofball routine, then he'd pick up the banjo. You'd be expecting some comedy schtick with the banjo...but pure music would ensue.

He'd then look into the camera, grin, and say, "Heeyyyyy....this guy's gooodddd......."

Ron Wanttaja

It was even better when he was still just an up-and-coming comedian. He'd spend a few minutes doing an absolutely goofball routine, then he'd pick up the banjo. You'd be expecting some comedy schtick with the banjo...but pure music would ensue.

He'd then look into the camera, grin, and say, "Heeyyyyy....this guy's gooodddd......."

Ron Wanttaja

Yep. I recall seeing him on tv and he did that. Funny guy.

For the Young Eagle flights, I've always wanted to have a headset that mimics his "arrow through the head" or "bunny ears" gag.

Back