Nervous First Time Passengers OR My First Time with Two Women

Cool video. Now since this is POA... I would a a sticker from sporty s that says... "don't touch anything and keep your mouth shut". Kidding. Enjoying ur journey, waiting for more

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

upload_2018-2-2_19-15-15.jpeg
images

https://www.google.com/search?q=don...025&bih=503&dpr=1.33#spd=17771169280441701508

In a week or so.....yes!

Nice video dembro - you're gonna fit in here just fine! :)

Thanks! Happy to be here!

"This is a no rules airplane... except for touching... anything". LOL. Had me rolling before the two minute mark.

Hahah - I had to cut it from the video, but she ended up being super unsure about touching the yoke when it was her turn to fly. "Are you SURE I can touch it?"

Cool video. Now since this is POA... I would a a sticker from sporty s that says... "don't touch anything and keep your mouth shut". Kidding. Enjoying ur journey, waiting for more

Thanks for watching! And thanks to everyone else I didn't quote here as well.
Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see in future videos (other than more Lynne and Cassidy, I already have that in process!)

Inanything else you'd like to see in future videos (other than more Lynne and Cassidy, I already have that in process!)

When you say more of Lynne and Cassidy, do you mean.... o_O:)

Those two ladies already call me by name.. who’s the guy flying them?

Learn to talk on the radio, douche.

Hahah! I'm surprised it took 2 pages of posts for someone to say that! I teed it up for the whole forum and everything!

Those two ladies already call me by name.. who’s the guy flying them?

Uh oh - are we in a Highlander scenario now?

So uhhhh - those of you who were wanting to see more of Cassidy, there's a new video you should check out!
Starting a separate thread about this video, but thought I'd post it here as well.

Back