Need to hire a Hitman that can be in the Arlington (six flags) area around 3/14

Since I can never remember the differences in rules between NL and AL baseball, do you want a Designated Hitter or Pinch Hitter?

Funny thing about a humorous thread, is with the nsa imbeciles collecitng all the data from the internet, there are probably a dozen different offices who will troll thru this thread looking for the hit man references.

Funny thing about a humorous thread, is with the nsa imbeciles collecitng all the data from the internet, there are probably a dozen different offices who will troll thru this thread looking for the hit man references.

I doubt 'hit man' will get much attention, but certain other words will trip the meter and send it to a human. Pattern recognition is key to getting it in front of a human at NSA/FBI/DHS/CIA/etc.

I doubt 'hit man' will get much attention, but certain other words will trip the meter and send it to a human. Pattern recognition is key to getting it in front of a human at NSA/FBI/DHS/CIA/etc.

I guess typing backpack and boston would do it...

Okay. I've got it figured out.

I did a peoplefinders.com search. There are 11 Hitman's living in the State of Virginia. None in Arlington, but there is one in Reston, that should be close enough.

That will be $100 for the referral.

We don't want to get on any watch lists

Quick question: What is the correct ratio of fertilizer to Gasoline?
Sorry let me clarify, I need propellant for my mower and that would be gasoline and of course the ignition source is the spark plug I need new ones but last time I tried replacing them it was so hard I swear I had a night terror afterwards. Also, I need fertilizer but I am not sure which type is best. I have heard that Scotts is the bomb but not certain on that.

I read a letter from the President of scotts and he believes in his product and while it may very well kill the president of the company's weeds, how do I know if it will work for me. I want to keep the yard clear because my neighbor (lives in the white house nextdoor) and I fly model planes together and we need the strip between us clear of weeds. I would hate to crash my plane into the whitehouse due to obstacles in the way.

Reminds me of a funny story. Once he had this major grub infestation in his yard and nothing worked so he got one of those bug bombs and he just hid the bomb on the white house lawn and it didn't work. The chemicals just drifted in the wind away from his house toward the water treatment plant. It was so funny. But I digress

-Islam.

Okay, Bryan, that was pretty funny but I am officially out.
Don't need the NSA retards kicking in my front door because I participated in this thread ... and I own a pressure cooker and know how to use it (which makes me a terrorist by default) ..... to cook awesome food (a terrorist with culinary afflictions).

Okay. I've got it figured out.

I did a peoplefinders.com search. There are 11 Hitman's living in the State of Virginia. None in Arlington, but there is one in Reston, that should be close enough.

That will be $100 for the referral.

Wrong Arlington.

Oh for Christ's sakes. That's like saying "Sacramento" and meaning "Sacramento, Kentucky."

FYI I'll waive my fee I guess.

No, it would be like saying Arlington and someone thinking Arlington, VA.

Arlington, TX is bigger population-wise and area-wise than Arlington, VA. Plus the PoA get together is at Six Flags over Texas - Arlington, on 3/14, and 6PC is in DFW. Soooooo........

We don't want to get on any watch lists

Quick question: What is the correct ratio of fertilizer to Gasoline?
Sorry let me clarify, I need propellant for my mower and that would be gasoline and of course the ignition source is the spark plug I need new ones but last time I tried replacing them it was so hard I swear I had a night terror afterwards. Also, I need fertilizer but I am not sure which type is best. I have heard that Scotts is the bomb but not certain on that.

I read a letter from the President of scotts and he believes in his product and while it may very well kill the president of the company's weeds, how do I know if it will work for me. I want to keep the yard clear because my neighbor (lives in the white house nextdoor) and I fly model planes together and we need the strip between us clear of weeds. I would hate to crash my plane into the whitehouse due to obstacles in the way.

Reminds me of a funny story. Once he had this major grub infestation in his yard and nothing worked so he got one of those bug bombs and he just hid the bomb on the white house lawn and it didn't work. The chemicals just drifted in the wind away from his house toward the water treatment plant. It was so funny. But I digress

-Islam.

Not sure you want to use gasoline, Diesel or kerosene is your typical ANFO mix. Just fill a cement mixer with ammonium nitrate and start it tumbling and keep pumping fuel in until you get a nice slurry with a specific gravity of around .85

Don't forget we have Paris too.

http://www.paristexas.gov/

That's nothing. Indiana has a ton of foreign culture.

We have Lebanon, Poland, Dunkirk, Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Berne, Manchester, Warsaw, Angola, Edinburgh, Waterloo, New Castle, Russiaville, Versailles, just to name a few. We also have New Paris. That's so much better than old Paris. We also have New Palestine, which actually probably is better than old Palestine.

At the start of every day though you wake up and you are still in -- Indiana.

sigh...

Not entirely true. Sometimes they let us visit other states.

But it is cold here, today. I'll give you that.

Don't forget we have Paris too.

http://www.paristexas.gov/

Yeah, but...

attachment.php

Or, should I say, "yeah, BUTT?"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 97
Our lake house is in GBC
Love that place!

I landed at the little private airstrip there about 10 years ago when I came down to visit Buck. He owned a hangar there...no plane, just used it for storage.

Picked up some FOD on departure and ruined a prop! :eek:

Yeah, but...

attachment.php

Or, should I say, "yeah, BUTT?"

Gah! Ya got me on that one! :yes:

True story, I was walking across one of the bridges to that little island in the Seine river one day, and I actually fell off the curb and into the traffic lane I was gawking at a girl so much. She was well worth the gawk too.

I landed at the little private airstrip there about 10 years ago when I came down to visit Buck. He owned a hangar there...no plane, just used it for storage.

Picked up some FOD on departure and ruined a prop! :eek:

It is still private but they paved the runway a few months back.
If you call the owner ahead, he is good about letting you land there.
He is building it up.

Athens is just a little further and it is a really nice runway.

It is still private but they paved the runway a few months back.
If you call the owner ahead, he is good about letting you land there.
He is building it up.

Athens is just a little further and it is a really nice runway.

I swear to god I read "private was shaved" after seeing the previous few posts.

Bryan,

Whatever you do, don't type pressure cookers and backpacks in your posts.

Being on a watch list would be nice. It gets lonely out here in the boonies with just me and my guns and my manifesto writing and all... ;)

Shoot Obama wants to watch me, He can watch me

You just said "shoot Obama" according to the regex that matches such things. LOL

Back