Need some right seat jet time?

Htobinmd

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Htmd
I fly frequent charity missions for Veterans Airlift Command out of Abilene Texas in a Citation 501 Stallion. They require a right seat pilot with no other special qualifications Trips are one day. If interested in getting some right seat jet time, contact me by texting 325-829-4100

It’s a kind offer, but the problem is most people looking for right seat jet time need to be able to log the time.

Unless you are an instructor, they aren’t going to be able to log right seat time in a 501.

It’s a kind offer, but the problem is most people looking for right seat jet time need to be able to log the time.

Unless you are an instructor, they aren’t going to be able to log right seat time in a 501.
Not everyone is on a pro track. If I lived closer I’d love to take a flight in the right seat just for the personal experience.

Love to fly if your ever around the SW OH area. We have a major USAF Medical facility at WPAFB and a large VA Hospital in Dayton and Cincinnati if they are on the itineraries.

Cheers

I would go for the fun of it if you ever pass through the RDU area.

Great service you all provide. My brother used to work at ABI tower so I’m sure you’ve talked to him before. I’ve flown in there several times to visit. I’d volunteer to fly with you but only if I’m allowed to wear epaulettes. :)

It was a well written article. I also read one featuring you in the same publication. I flew a C-550 for 15 years, but haven't kept up with the mods and avionics changes. Didn't even know a "Stallion" was the name given to the Williams conversion, so very informative for me. I applaud your generosity with your plane. Since I managed one myself, I can appreciate the full cost of doing what you do. Thank you very much.

yes, yes I would like to sit right seat in a jet, Charlotte area. comm multi, for anyone else considering offering the same in this area.

Back