Need help finding a body

mjburian

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Marty
I'll post more details about what I'd like that body to look like when my wife isn't looking over my shoulder. Rest assured, though, that I'm not looking for anything close to the Comanche pilot that 6PC is trying to hide. Nor do I expect it'd be found in the Ozarks.

Last edited:
If not from the Ozarks, how about a Global Girl?

I'll post more details about what I'd like that body to look like when my wife isn't looking over my shoulder. Rest assured, though, that I'm not looking for anything close to the Comanche pilot that 6PC is trying to hide. Nor do I expect it'd be found in the Ozarks.

So you are looking for at least a fifth grade education and more than two teeth and parents who are not siblings. We will need more specificity than that.

So you are looking for at least a fifth grade education and more than two teeth and parents who are not siblings. We will need more specificity than that.

LOL. Well, that's a good start, anyway.

Look for buzzards circling overhead. That seems to work in the old westerns....

security_question.png

I encourage you to bad mouth the Ozarks all you want. The more of you that we can discourage from moving here, the longer that it will remain a great place to live.

I encourage you to bad mouth the Ozarks all you want. The more of you that we can discourage from moving here, the longer that it will remain a great place to live.

Yeah but if we moved there we could help to diversify the gene pool. :D

It's a twin. Surely you can see them.

There is only one small prop and two good engines.

Someone needs to take off the cowls and do some trouble shooting.

I am available as long as I do not have to do log a log entry. My wife would be able to read it.

There is only one small prop and two good engines.

Compounded engines to drive a single prop, typical Italian design, very complex and expensive to maintain. Once ya git'er warmed up she'll go very fast.

Nice she's got her flaps deployed.

Back