Need Chandler Evans CE9141 Fuel pump

NordicDave

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
NordicDave
Looking for a quality Chandler Evans CE9141 Fuel pump, it would be appreciated.

There are a few around sold as cores in salvage yards in tough looking condition.

I heard this pump is used on some legacy Beech planes.

Hoping someone could suggest an option or have other ideas.

Last edited:
It’s for a 182 O-470R Rajay Turbo STC. They modify a Chandler Evans CE9141. Hoping to find a good one or better yet any superseded parts.
Is it a Rajay STC or other STC? Before looking for an alternate does the STC allow alternates and mention who can modify?

Thanks or the idea, Called them and no luck with rebuilt parts or units.

Is it a Rajay STC or other STC? Before looking for an alternate does the STC allow alternates and mention who can modify?

It’s a Rajay STC. The fuel pump is a cut down CE9141. Looks of cores around but precious few rebuilt parts. I located 3 of the 7 parts I need and crossing fingers on a lead for the others.

Gave up arguing with salvage yards wanting to sell cores. A couple of them finally understood their core is only worth it’s recycling weight without rebuilt kits available any more.

Seems like my best course of action is beating the weeds for NOS parts. I found a few this way already. Appreciate ideas for suppliers who have dusty shelves of inventory.

EDIT: FYI... Found the parts required for overhaul.

Last edited:
Back