Need a laugh?

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
Check out the "tinfoil hat brigade" on this web site - http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm.

The webboard is an absolute hoot. What's funnier is that these people are serious. :D Haven't seen too much name calling, but if you're looking for something else to giggle about, take a look.

THIRD 'MEGASPRAYER' CAPTURED
THE EVIDENCE CONTINUES TO ACCUMULATE:
:rofl: :rofl:
So does moisture condensation at altitude.

If you ever run across one of the anti-chemtrail protest gatherings at a park, you just have to stop and listen to them for 5 minutes. They are absolutely hilarious. They smoke like forest fires and breathe choking car exhaust without a thought but a little water condensation 6 miles off the ground freaks them completely out. The taliban/alqueda probably hires them as instructors for their fanatical behavior training classes.

Just don't tell them you're a pilot. They'll try to burn you at the stake on the spot.

Did anyone listen to the revised version of Blue Skies on the LA Protest page? What a hoot!

I'm guessing these people don't have enough to do?:dunno:

I ususaly try to steer clear of putting my two cents into any "political" topic, but this one is a little different....

I thought that the fact that the aluminum foil helmets actually amplify certain wavelengths to be absolutely hilarious!

Wow, now there is another web board that will be vying for our time: the "Tan Board"..... I know I'll be spending a great deal of time over there:p.

Wow, just wow.

--Matt

Back