Neat award!

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
American Bonanza Society gives out the ABS flyer award: I was the eleventh member to receive this new recognition.

David Siciliano of Dallas, Texas, amassed 120 points for completing type-specific training in his 58P, a separate series of training events that earned him FAA WINGS Level 5, six seminars at the 2005 ABS Convention, and AOPA's on-line program "Navigating the DC ADIZ, TFRs and Special Use Airspace."

They didn't mention an initial qualification course in the P-Baron, but did count those points.

Dave

Dave. Congratulations! You set a great example.

Congrats, Dave.

Well deserved.

Now. Will your insurance rates go down?

Thanks Lance and Bill;

Guess I'll find out about the insurance. I'm in the renewal process for the A-36 now.

Dave Siciliano said:
American Bonanza Society gives out the ABS flyer award: I was the eleventh member to receive this new recognition.

David Siciliano of Dallas, Texas, amassed 120 points for completing type-specific training in his 58P, a separate series of training events that earned him FAA WINGS Level 5, six seminars at the 2005 ABS Convention, and AOPA's on-line program "Navigating the DC ADIZ, TFRs and Special Use Airspace."

They didn't mention an initial qualification course in the P-Baron, but did count those points.

Dave
Dang. I could have been the first but I was too lazy to send in the qual's. I had just completed my ASES checkride as well as an online wings course when they started the program. I still haven't gotten around to sending the stuff in.

Well, get it in Lance!! Believe it or not, I had all this stuff done in early November. I sent it in a few weeks ago, ha! I was thinkin the same thing; could have been one of the first. Still, it's nice to have someone recognize all the extra training.

Looking forward to seeing your name on the ABS site!!

Dave

Back