NavWorxs Price Drop?

bnt83

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Brian
Think the only thing I would need is a blind encoder with RS232 ports.

Oh nice. You got me interested in them again as a possible option...

No control panel, gps split, and all the rest the same is a far more attractive price than a GDL-88.

Oh nice. You got me interested in them again as a possible option...

No control panel, gps split, and all the rest the same is a far more attractive price than a GDL-88.

I see that the GDL does offer some sort of WiFi module but I'd doubt it would work with Wing X so it's turn off to me. Plus I plan on installing it myself (A&P IA) and it looks like I'd have to pull strings and stir the BS to get ahold of the Garmin STC package for a GDL 88 :mad2:.

I have a NAVWORX box for sale. It has not been installed...still in the box. Will sell it for $2200. PM if interested.

I keep leaning towards the ADS600-B with the WAAS receiver and here is why;

#1 I can install a Garmin GA35 WAAS antenna to be compliant with the GTN650 STC. I don't have a GTN650 but can use that $300 antenna with the ADS600-B to get the needed position source for the 2020 mandate.

#2 Any time in the future if I install the GTN, the antenna will already exist.

Last edited:
I have a NAVWORX box for sale. It has not been installed...still in the box. Will sell it for $2200. PM if interested.

Depending on the part #, what parts you got, and what options you picked, it could be a deal for someone.

The basic transceiver with no options or antennas is $1799

Back