Nashville, TN-area pilots

tangopapa

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
tangopapa
On the heels of the Georgia pilots thread, I'm going to start a Nashville thread...

I am likely moving to Nashville in the fall. Any Nashville pilots here?

It would be nice to connect with some of you once I'm down that way.

crickets.jpg

Oh, oh, let me guess...it's a cricket.

He he, nice.
I occasionally get to Nashville typically flying into KJWN but have been into KBNA. I live in / am based in East TN at 0A9.

How often do you make your way there?

Man, that Georgia thread had a bunch of PoA-ers... Perhaps I was too specific by naming a city. Any other TN pilots lurking or on the board?

I won't be moving for a few months but I'll refer back to this thread to see who's around when I get down there. Maybe we can burn some avgas sometime.

Does it count if you'd like to be a TN pilot?! Seems like a nice area to live.

My son is an ATC major in college and an accomplished musician. I've told him he should try to get into a ATC facility in Nashville so he can control airplanes to pay the bills while doing music for the enjoyment.

Last edited:
The list grows ... excellent. :D

Does it count if you'd like to be a TN pilot?! Seems like a nice area to live.

My son is an ATC major in college and an accomplished musician. I've told him he should try to get into a ATC facility so he can control airplanes to pay the bills while doing music for the enjoyment.

Sure, why not?!

PS - I think that's a terrific idea.

I soloed at Arlington and flew out of NAS Millington way back when ... does that count?

My daughter is moving there for the summer. Just finished my required 10 hours dual in the Mooney, so she's already asking when I'm coming down. Based on her location, looks like MBT or MQY will be the closest. Any recommendations?

Back