NA- This is my cat...

Top is Simon and the other is Ghost cause he hides most of the time and he won't let us touch him unless Simon is with him. We found him off my parents porch a few Christmas back as a kitten and he must have a wild streak.
20160211_165322_HDR.jpg 20160606_171749_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
This is Jack, my 4 legged copilot, he likes to think he's a cat at time if that counts ;)

I was walking my dog in the neighborhood on Halloween when all of the cretins were out running door to door. A couple of times someone said "nice looking dog", I replied, "it's actually a cat in a dog costume". One kid seemed like he believed me. :rofl:

I'll have to take a photo of the little container with his remains in it, in order to participate in this thread. :)

(Yeah, my wife kept him ... he sits on a shelf and gets dusted off once in a while.)

@flhrci - I was going to call you a copy cat. But maybe you're a copy dog?

My apologies for making my thread canine oriented. I should have called it "This is my pet" to be more inclusive.

@flhrci - I was going to call you a copy cat. But maybe you're a copy dog?

My apologies for making my thread canine oriented. I should have called it "This is my pet" to be more inclusive.
LOL Had to have a cat thread since you started a dog thread. We must be fair. I like dogs to but have a cat because I am single. Less maintenance. Love her just as much though.

Sure, rub it in.
My cat is dead.

They're still making them.

Sorry your cat died though. I keep hoping my wife's cat would croak. I inherited it when we married 7 years ago. After he passes then we can get a decent feline. He's a pain.

They're still making them.

Sorry your cat died though. I keep hoping my wife's cat would croak. I inherited it when we married 7 years ago. After he passes then we can get a decent feline. He's a pain.

Our inherited one, a friend dumped him at our place when he moved to Minnesota to chase his girlfriend who was allergic to cats, lasted 21 years.

We got him when he was 3.

He's the one in the heart shaped thing. The last dog is in the box. There's other cremated critters out of frame to the left. We kinda have a crematorium theme going on here, I guess. I don't argue, I just pay for it and she puts them on shelves.

37fd92bb72862738f74dccd5108dbd17.jpg

We had the sweetest little nine pound tabby in the hangar for mouse patrol. While the boss and I were planning the day she would sit in my lap and purr her heart out.

And monkeys. And monkeys like our PoA mascot doing bad things with goats...

Just keep it up guys and someone will suggest a beaver thread and absolutely no good will result from that one. Well, unless we limit it to airplanes.

This is "tiger" in his favorite place. He is just like a dog, follows me everywhere and is always by my side. Best cat ever. We also have a neurotic white long haired kitty named "munchy". She lives under our bed and only comes out at night.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 24
Thanks. Yes she is special. Apparently feels comfortable in my presence....which has value.
The first night after we got her as a kitten she decided she wanted to sleep in the bed. Ok I guess.
Well, I woke up choking in the night because she was pushing her head into my mouth! Sheesh!
She has toned it down a lot and is more self-assured now.

Some of these photos deserve a prize. Wonderful.

Here is Tiger on his couch. We bought it for the daughter but he decided it is not for her. He gets a bit upset if our daughter wants to sit there and will push her out.

Our neurotic cat came out for some treats, a rare sight. She is a great cat and an excellent hunter but cannot handle more than one person in the same room. She freaks out and returns to her spot under the bed.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 24
View attachment 49037 View attachment 49038 Here is my clown disguised by a cat suit.
I could never have a claim on loneliness in the house.
Depicted is Beatrice, the Overly Affectionate Cat.

View attachment 49037 View attachment 49038

We foster...okay, my WIFE fosters dogs and cats. The torties always get attached to me for some reason. My first was Penelope, aka Nellie, who was the smartest animal I've ever known. She had to be put down a year ago and yes, I cried like a little girl. Now I have Candie, not as smart but just as loving.

We had 5 at one point, 4 adopted from local shelters and one adopted us by walking in and staying

Back