[na] Streaming video won't play at all

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Anyone come across this?
This happened to me once in the past and I don't recall how I got past it.

No streaming (youtube, Vimeo, etc) videos will play.
Google is not helping.

I searched for and found a youtube video with instructions on how to fix it just to be ironic.

All browsers and so far all streaming sites. It loads the first few seconds, play like 1 frame and then just locks.

Windows 10, 16 Gb Ram so descent machine.
What's weird is the issue just started. It worked fine for a month (about how long I have had the computer)

Petya cyber attack: Ransomware virus hits computer servers across globe. :eek:

I would think 1) windows update, 2) update adobe, 3) reboot. But if u paste the link to that video, we could watch it and let u know what it says to do.

Have you run a download speed test?

Have you tried erasing the WinX malware virus and installing a decent OS?

On a serious note, I think a few reboots are in order, including a switch to different WiFi at a different ISP (sometimes ISPs "play" with our data and block streaming temporarily, don't ask).

Update video drivers?

I did a Windows update and now it is working again.

That was strange. Any video, any browser.

Working now though

Are you trying to watch videos on the tv in your Cirrus panel? Because I heard that thing doesn't run well, either.

Are you trying to watch videos on the tv in your Cirrus panel? Because I heard that thing doesn't run well, either.

I don't think he has that tv any more. His Grumman most likely has an old black and white analog set from the 50's in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he has that tv any more. His Grumman most likely has an old black and white analog set from the 50's in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really shouldn't say much as a non-owner. I'd settle for a beat up old C150 with a yoke and throttle. 8-track player is a plus. :D

I really shouldn't say much as a non-owner. I'd settle for a beat up old C150 with a yoke and throttle. 8-track player is a plus. :D
Non-owner myself. I might settle for something made out of folded paper. LOL

Back