Happy Thanksgiving! In my house, while prepping some food, mistakes were made. Some gravy got dripped onto a Samsung factory tv remote. The chef panicked and briefly rinsed the remote under warm running water, removed the batteries, then dried it thoroughly and put it on top of the heat register to be dried. Alas, the remote still suffers. It does not work. When batteries are installed, pointing the remote at the tv makes the tv led flash quickly and it does not respond to any buttons. (Hope you appreciate this writer's total use of passive voice.) Any way to save this? I was thinking of rinsing it with isopropyl alcohol. It's plastic with no apparent way to open it. Any better ideas? Contact cleaner would just destroy the plastic, right? If not salvagable, any suggestions on where to get a cheap universal remote that will work the various other functions (like source and everything else)?