[NA]PDF to jpeg[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Is there a way?
I only have the pdf reader so I can't mark it up like I need to.
Tks

(Copy and paste will not work for all 5 pages, with Paint.)

I just do a "save as" in Acrobat, but I don't guess the Reader will do that.

For quick, easy, and effective editing, converting, compressing, etc., irfanview is great, free, and easy to use. It'll load pdf files and allow you to convert them to jpg or pretty much any other graphic format you can think of. Been using it for many years. It's not as powerful as Photoshop or Gimp, but for all but serious hobbyist or professional use it does pretty much anything you'd need to do, with hardly ANY learning curve. I routinely use it for cropping and compressing raw .nef files taken with my Nikon for posting jpg images here.

https://www.irfanview.com/

Second vote for Irfanview. Some of its algorithms aren't quite as good as the bigger, slower, and more expensive programs, but it's good enough for most work, and it's quite fast. I have the pro programs for pro-quality work, but use Irfanview every day.

On my MacBook, I use the clip tool so much, I'd probably just clip it then load it in "preview" and mark it up as needed. It will save it as a .JPG and the resolution is good enough.

You can also do a screen capture and save as a .jpg. It's a ghetto solution for sure but it works.

What ifran does that? I've had that for years, didn't know it would convert as such.
(I use it to bulk-shrink images)

And the screenshot only captures a part of each image (I can't see a full pdf page on my monitor)

Thanks I got it worked out with help from POA.

For quick, easy, and effective editing, converting, compressing, etc., irfanview is great, free, and easy to use. It'll load pdf files and allow you to convert them to jpg or pretty much any other graphic format you can think of. Been using it for many years. It's not as powerful as Photoshop or Gimp, but for all but serious hobbyist or professional use it does pretty much anything you'd need to do, with hardly ANY learning curve. I routinely use it for cropping and compressing raw .nef files taken with my Nikon for posting jpg images here.

https://www.irfanview.com/
I'm a big Irfanview fan, but I haven't figured out how to convert a multi-page pdf file to a graphics format. When I use the Save command and specify a graphics format, all I get in the graphics file is the first page. Is there some other way to do it?

I'm a big Irfanview fan, but I haven't figured out how to convert a multi-page pdf file to a graphics format. When I use the Save command and specify a graphics format, all I get in the graphics file is the first page. Is there some other way to do it?

If I recall correctly, I have done this by converting to a multi-page TIF. From there, each page can be saved as an individual JPG or GIF.

If I recall correctly, I have done this by converting to a multi-page TIF. From there, each page can be saved as an individual JPG or GIF.
Thanks; I'll try that.

Back