[NA]Latest Quickbooks tomfoolery?[NA]

So what are the alternatives? Is there a desktop based [non-cloud] business accounting software with payroll out there? Google search doesn't show much. Found this one..

https://accountedge.com/pro/

I love Nate. @denverpilot is going out of his way to drive business my way. Well, except there is no desktop version, it's all cloudy these days.

But If you want some Dynamics F&SCM give me a PM. It's all I do!

I love Nate. @denverpilot is going out of his way to drive business my way. Well, except there is no desktop version, it's all cloudy these days.

But If you want some Dynamics F&SCM give me a PM. It's all I do!

Heh. Didn’t know that. Our accountant has loved the stuff since it was Great Plains. About all we have to do is give him a big VM to run it all on, isolate it from everything else completely for PCI compliance, and let his expensive consultants handle upgrades and patches and stuff. LOL.

Not cheap but nice that the entire IT dept can completely ignore it. Ha. I guess we also back it up with Veeam but he also does other more operationally usable backups when he needs them in the SQL Server and has only ever needed our backups like once in nearly a decade?

Gotta love that he and his consultants handle all the care and feeding of the thing. Ha.

We're helping you by making sure when we discontinue the desktop product that your data is already able to be migrated.

Why are you discontinuing the desktop version at all? My company has 4 employees on payroll. The desktop version keeps all our information in house, like i want it. That is a hell of a thank you for a loyal customer of 14 years!

Why are you discontinuing the desktop version at all? My company has 4 employees on payroll. The desktop version keeps all our information in house, like i want it. That is a hell of a thank you for a loyal customer of 14 years!

19 years here. (if I could only do it all over)
Ref chartbundle's sarcasm on discontinuing Desktop....
Cloud = better control to QB, more assured revenue stream
EXCEPT not all of us have reliable internet access and downtime = lost functionality, lost business!

You don't need to segregate the companies if they are closely related enough that the mutual security concerns are not an issue. There's no "operational" reason that you need multiple accounts.

19 years here. (if I could only do it all over)
Ref chartbundle's sarcasm on discontinuing Desktop....
Cloud = better control to QB, more assured revenue stream
EXCEPT not all of us have reliable internet access and downtime = lost functionality, lost business!

I'll just leave this here:
Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Back