[NA]Iphone calendar[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Is there a way to insert a holiday schedule into the native iphone calendar; one which reflects the holidays actually observed in my neck of the woods?
Not to appear all xenophobic but it seems the one I have has many which are irrelevant to my locale.

Just set each up as a recurring event? Or do you mean a whole boat load of them as a group?

Dave,

That link has iOS instructions too, for doing it right on your phone. Start right under where it says "Display the Holiday Calendar." When you get to where it says "On Your Mac," stop. You're already done. No Mac necessary. :) It's all right there in the first paragraph.

Dave,

That link has iOS instructions too, for doing it right on your phone. Start right under where it says "Display the Holiday Calendar." When you get to where it says "On Your Mac," stop. You're already done. No Mac necessary. :) It's all right there in the first paragraph.

Kent, In Mike's link (not mine) I see it talking about adding and removing the pre-installed US Holidays calendar.
I have de-selected that because I don't like the holidays it displays.

I am asking about finding a third-party, US Holidays calendar to add to my phone.
It talks about this at the very bottom of his link "learn how to add them". (this is a new link; which takes you to the site I provided...although it does not tell you how to add a third party calendar there, unless you have a Mac)
Thanks!

I’ll second that emotion on their idea of “US Holidays”. Not a fan.

Kent, In Mike's link (not mine) I see it talking about adding and removing the pre-installed US Holidays calendar.
I have de-selected that because I don't like the holidays it displays.

Ah, gotcha. Do you already have a calendar you want to subscribe to?

I believe the best way is to add the calendar to your GMail account, then you should be able to just turn it on on your phone (tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen and it'll show you all the calendars associated with all of your mail accounts). If you don't see any calendars for an account, go to Settings -> Passwords & Accounts, tap the account, and flip the switch next to Calendars.

Gee sort of awkward. I don't have a gmail account - sort of hoped I could go to the Astore and dl a calendar. Thanks.

Back