(NA) ideas for pranks to play on old college buddy

Badger

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Badger
Next week I'm going to see a buddy I haven't seen in 10 years. We've always played pranks on each other. I'm looking for ideas. We both have families, so the jokes have to be moderately tasteful.
My first prank will be putting this custom made bumper sticker on his car. (I'll use tape) he's in LA.
symesj.jpg

I had a buddy in the USAF that was TDY in Utah. He filled out an "I would like more information on becoming a Mormon" card with my name, phone number and address in Texas. Now, mind you, I don't have any problem with Mormons, and enjoyed the first few conversations in comparing faiths, but after a while, you realize they are not easily swayed to give up!

Later, I posted an ad in the local FL newspaper (where he had moved) to sale his boat. It was INCREDIBLY cheap. "Please call or text my cell any time." :D

Glitter in the car a/c vent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coffee creamer better, than turn the blower on full so when he fires it up, IMC! Dump a can of motor oil under the car, or transmission fluid under the tranny. Have a welcome package from Gay Pilots Assoc sent to his house. If you have a cop friend, have 'em pull him over and give him a hard time. Oh I could go on...

Last edited:
Take a 10 year old along, train them to run up and hug the mark, saying "Daddy, I've wanted to meet you for soo long!" through tears of joy, while you say exgirlfriend "_____" made you bring along & introduce his kid to him.

This. Maybe even twins to add effect.

You guys are creative

Get some Kraft macaroni and cheese and take the orange powder cheese that comes in the box and put it into a pitcher and fill with water. Pass it off to him as orange juice.

Be sure to take a picture of his face as he drinks. :biggrin:

Go out to a nice restaurant. Have one of his wifes girlfriends, let your friends wife and her friend in on the gag, run up to him, throw a drink in his face, then complain loudly about him leaving her at home alone with the baby while he goes out with other women.....also don't let your wife in on the gag until later....

Oh wait, family fun....... never mind...!!! :):)

Man, am I lame. I was thinking along the lines of the old *order a pizza to be sent to his house* thing. You guys really ramped up the pranks.

Man, am I lame. I was thinking along the lines of the old *order a pizza to be sent to his house* thing. You guys really ramped up the pranks.

I think most of the ideas here are a result of that person being the prankee first....:lol:

Get some of the indicator that you used for acid/base titrations back in high school chemistry, and put it in his drink when he's not looking.

Turns his pee bright red!!

(Source: my high school chemistry teacher. :D)

Take a 10 year old along, train them to run up and hug the mark, saying "Daddy, I've wanted to meet you for soo long!" through tears of joy, while you say exgirlfriend "_____" made you bring along & introduce his kid to him.

This will get several reactions: First comes the pause, the longer, the better. Then comes the red face and "explanation". Once the joke is out, then comes the sigh of relief. And all that is just from the one guy getting pranked!

Just sayin'.

In addition to above ideas, I'm going to paint his trash can rainbow colors.
His neighbor's will love him

If his favorite band is Radiohead, then go watch the South Park episode titled "Scott Tenorman Must Die" for a great idea.

He married? Rent a gorgeous hooker and have her show up when y'all go out to dinner acting like an acquaintance, "hi Bob haven't seen you since that night in Chicago, BTW I never thanked you for making me breakfast the next morning".

List a 1962 Corvette for sale in mint condition for some ridiculous price with his phone number. Years ago I saw an ad for one for like $1500 and I knew it couldn't be true, but what if it were. So I called and the woman was good natured about it but said no, we don't have a '62 Vette. I'm sure they were getting a ton of calls.

Was in Vegas and buddy got a new tricked out Ford F-150 but is overly anal about it type of guy. He mistakenly gave me and another friend the keys to run an errand.

We manage to pick up about 500 of those small stripper leaflets they hand out on the Strip then we proceed to dicreetly plaster the inside of his truck...sticking them in every crevace we could find...glove box...user manuals, under seats, between cushions, spare tire...

Luckily I was on a flight back home before he had realized what happened.

He was still finding them two years later.

Mustard packets underneath the toilet seat, only possible if you have two bathrooms, unless you want mustard on your balls. let the family know not to use that one. Happened to me in high school, it was savage, I give props to whoever did it though.

I second this !!

We did it to a buddies wedding car. They showed up at the reception covered in glitter. It was the first time we've ever saw his girl angry.

We're still waiting for the prank retaliation. :D

I had a buddy in the USAF that was TDY in Utah. He filled out an "I would like more information on becoming a Mormon" card with my name, phone number and address in Texas. Now, mind you, I don't have any problem with Mormons, and enjoyed the first few conversations in comparing faiths, but after a while, you realize they are not easily swayed to give up!

Later, I posted an ad in the local FL newspaper (where he had moved) to sale his boat. It was INCREDIBLY cheap. "Please call or text my cell any time." :D

Yeah, we're a tenacious bunch :cool:

Right before you leave, go to the bathrooms, take off all the shower heads, put a chicken bullion cube in them, then screw it back on.

Ziptie a Harmonica to the fan support of his car... when the fan comes on it starts "singing"..

Right before you leave, go to the bathrooms, take off all the shower heads, put a chicken bullion cube in them, then screw it back on.

That reminds me of a neighbor I had in a condo complex once. His garage was right below the unit of the nastiest, most vile little weasel in the whole complex, who had anger issues and a couple of confrontations with residents there (including me). So when my buddy moved out, he punched holes in the drywall of his garage's ceiling (the weasel's floor) in several places and stuffed several small raw chickens there, in strategic spots. I had already moved at that point, but out of curiosity I drove by a few weeks later. The weasel's sliding glass door on the balcony was open, and a big fan was on full blast. You could smell the stench from the street!!! Not sure if he had figured out the source yet.

I'd never do this to the guy, but I have to admit, the schadenfreude on this one was strong. :D:D

Make a craigslist add for free cute puppies and put his number down. The phone doesn't stop ringing for days.

Back