[NA] I feel so helpless...

Not a good feeling. I spent the first 20 years of my life feeling helpless. Bad health influenced almost every aspect of my life.

We are almost completely packed. The house is sold. We will be there for him just as soon as possible.
Best wishes, Peggy. You can only do what you can do, but.....you gotta do it.

bnt83, at least....."you're baaaaaaaaaack :)".

Thinking of you & sending positive thoughts your way AP.

David came back from the doctor today with this news: His body has isolated the diseased Radial artery that is blocked and his arm is being supplied with blood from the Ulnar artery alone. They will leaved the blocked artery alone and he will just have physical therapy to relieve the pain. He said that often when people have heart disease, the Radial artery is used for bypass surgery, so losing that artery is not too threatening. Of course, if he ever needs it for heart bypass surgery, they will have to use something else.

Thanks to all for your good wishes. This may work out well after all.:yes:

Happy diagnosis was favorable and he can get it resolved. I am sure as a mom you were beside yourself not being able to do something.

At least you can be with him!!

AP, You and your son certainly have my prayers! What a sad story but hopefully it will have a good ending. It sounds like you may finally be getting some good news. I hope. Best of luck to you and him and I hope you can all get your lives back together.

He is lucky to have you. Keep us posted so we can continue to focus our combined good thoughts and prayers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back