[NA]Don't get hacked off by fellow drivers[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Devise a means of communicating with them!
(well, it is better than that sidewinder you were planning to install)

How to build:

yes its probably got some legal issues...and might make the other guy plow into you, or shoot you.

Program it to say, "Hang up and Drive!" :)

I have been wanting one of those for A LONG TIME with as much as I travel.

And, yes, "Hang up and drive" would be #1 queued up. "Stay right except to pass" #2.

Last edited:
I remember a comedian, years ago, suggesting that all cars be equipped with a built-in phone. The phone number would be the same as the license plate number. That way you could call the (*&#$ in the car who just cut you off.

They need a motorcycle application for Sac. :wink2:

I remember a comedian, years ago, suggesting that all cars be equipped with a built-in phone. The phone number would be the same as the license plate number. That way you could call the (*&#$ in the car who just cut you off.

Surprised there isn't an app for that..

<---<^>--->

Back in the REALLY low-tech world of the 1980's David Brenner did a bit I'll always remember;
Every driver in New York needs to be equipped by the DMV with a kids dart pistol and 50 suction-cup darts with little orange flags on 'em. When some (censored) cuts you off, runs you off the road or is just driving like a (censored) you pull close and pop a dart onto his car.

Any Cop seeing a car with more than 10 flags fluttering on his car pulls it over and gives the guy a $1000.00 ticket for being a total (censored).

As for me, I don't need a programable sign...as of yesterday afternoon hand signals seem to be getting my message across just fine...;)

Chris
Bird-Flipper from Waaaayyyyy back.

Back in the REALLY low-tech world of the 1980's David Brenner did a bit I'll always remember;
Every driver in New York needs to be equipped by the DMV with a kids dart pistol and 50 suction-cup darts with little orange flags on 'em. When some (censored) cuts you off, runs you off the road or is just driving like a (censored) you pull close and pop a dart onto his car.

Any Cop seeing a car with more than 10 flags fluttering on his car pulls it over and gives the guy a $1000.00 ticket for being a total (censored).

As for me, I don't need a programable sign...as of yesterday afternoon hand signals seem to be getting my message across just fine...;)

Chris
Bird-Flipper from Waaaayyyyy back.

LOL I would make an automatic dart gun, catch up to a prius, light em up, and then accelerate on to the next prius.

<---<^>--->

I just replaced my little electirc horn on my Motorcycle with a 125 db AIR HORN! (note, do not test in garage at 10pm at night :hairraise: )

Amazing the reaction you get when a person texting is drifting into your lane :)

On the back of the motorcycles, I have an LED bar that Flashes 5 times when I hit the brake, very effective as well.

Wonder what it took to get that guy to devise that system above? How many times was he cut off, rear ended, or just ****ed off?

On a better note, I could see this being used for a bike race or something where this is a lead car.

Last edited:
I just replaced my little electirc horn on my Motorcycle with a 125 db AIR HORN! (note, do not test in garage at 10pm at night :hairraise: )

Amazing the reaction you get when a person texting is drifting into your lane :)

On the back of the motorcycles, I have an LED bar that Flashes 5 times when I hit the brake, very effective as well.

Wonder what it took to get that guy to devise that system above? How many times was he cut off, rear ended, or just ****ed off?

On a better note, I could see this being used for a bike race or something where this is a lead car.

Just make sure your not behind them when you set that horn off. You could scare them into slamming the brakes.

<---<^>--->

Just make sure your not behind them when you set that horn off. You could scare them into slamming the brakes.

There's no chance of that happening unless you're riding about 6 inches from their bumper and they have their windows down going 30mph.

130db minus road noise minus sound proofing minus stereo's minus minimal situational awareness minus wind noise puts the horn at about 10db above ambient and at zero if you're 50 feet back.

<---<^>--->

I had a similar setup on my motorcycle in college. I added a toggle switch so you could select the beeper that came with the bike or the air horn. If it had been labeled it would have been "Air Horn Arming Switch". You could scare a VW right off the road with that thing. :D

I had a similar setup on my motorcycle in college. I added a toggle switch so you could select the beeper that came with the bike or the air horn. If it had been labeled it would have been "Air Horn Arming Switch". You could scare a VW right off the road with that thing. :D

LOLZ

<---<^>--->

LOL! I put one of those air horns on my motorcycle back in 1970.
A couple of days later I was headed down a local 40 mph road where
a second road merged into it at about a 30 degree angle. There was
stop sign on that road, but most people ignored it and I knew it.
Sure enough, as I approached the merge, here comes some guy who
obviously had no intention of stopping. I laid hard on the air horn.
That guy locked up his brakes!.....and got hit in ass end by another
guy who ALSO had no intention of stopping.
I laughed all the way home!

Back